About PVH Corp.
PVH is one of the most admired fashion and lifestyle companies in the world. We power brands that drive fashion forward - for good. Our brand portfolio includes the iconic CALVIN KLEIN, TOMMY HILFIGER, Van Heusen, IZOD, ARROW, Warner's, Olga and Geoffrey Beene brands, as well as the digital-centric True&Co. intimates brand. We market a variety of goods under these and other nationally and internationally known owned and licensed brands. PVH has over 40,000 associates operating in over 40 countries and $9.9 billion in annual revenues. That's the Power of Us. That's the Power of PVH. The Department & Team
The Omnichannel Development, Finance & Business Operations department formalizes the omnichannel strategy, drives the development of associated business processes & consumer services as well as leading their operational implementation. The department is also in charge of evaluating the business and financial performance of the omnichannel business.
Within the department, the Omnichannel Product development team drives the design, developments, improvements and maintenance of all omnichannel and retail products (consumers and employees services and tooling). The team identifies and scopes new initiatives & features to offer both an improved consumer experience and an always more efficient operating model.
Partnering with the Tech Department, this team prioritizes the initiatives & features to be worked on and steers the development teams to ensure the maximum value is delivered to the business. Working closely with the Expansion team, the Product team ensures features are technically ready and business relevant to be operational implemented and rolled out in the markets.your role
The team drives complex and innovative initiatives and products, which sits across multiple departments and technologies. The team is composed of Product Managers, Product Owners and Product Specialists, leading business and technical team members working under agile/scrum methodology. The team environment is dynamic, open and value oriented.The Position
As a Senior Product Owner for the "ISS" product team, you are responsible for optimizing and maintaining the checkout journey for our stores. PVH is on a journey to develop new and mature technologies that help our store associates manage the checkout process better to serve our consumers. Your role is to drive the vision forward and ensure we prioritize the right solutions and improvements that the development team can focus on whilst managing key stakeholders expectations. Our current product portfolio contains the GK POS system, Store force and we are currently exploring future additional solutions that could result in additional product developments.Key Responsibilities:
The Ideal Candidate:
- Drive In Store sales to the next level for our stores across Europe for both Tommy Hilfiger and Calvin Klein.
- Prioritize the work for the development team based on value and effort assessments.
- Identify new opportunities that can disrupt the current In store sales journey and increase value for our end user.
- Be responsible for product management including defining, scoping, planning, design, development, rollout and support of In store sales solutions:
- Oversee eventual hypercare, maintain content update, assist in L3 issues resolution, collect user feedback and plan future product iterations, etc.
- Co-lead the agile ceremonies (demo, planning, grooming, retro, etc.) together with the Scrum Master and Business Analyst
- Work closely with business stakeholders (retail, e-com, IT, etc.) and local country offices to ensure that projects are smoothly implemented and embedded within the organization.
- Be the main point of contact for the vendor regarding product development and manage relationships accordingly.
- Regularly report overall program status and continuously manage backlog. Anticipate and communicate risks to key stakeholders in IT, different business functions and external vendors.
What You Can Expect from Us:
- 4-7 years of related work experience as a product owner or product manager.
- Proven track-record of managing multidisciplinary Product teams (consisting of Developers, Tech lead, QA)
- Good knowledge of the role of a product owner within a large company
- Strong vendor management skills
- Appetite for technology and people mindset
- A company culture that fosters development, offering training and learning opportunities through our very own PVH University
- An international environment which respects diversity, equality, and individuality
- A smart work program that empowers our associates to work from home in the Netherlands, within a flexible schedule
- A beautiful state-of-the-art Campus awaiting you upon our return to the office
Please include a cover letter with your application. We would love to know why this is THE role for you!
PVH Europe and our brands, TOMMY HILFIGER and CALVIN KLEIN, are committed to fostering an inclusive and diverse community of associates with a strong sense of belonging. We believe we are bettered by all forms of diversity, and take pride in working with top talent from every walk of life and corner of the world. In the spirit of inclusivity, qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, ethnicity, ability, gender, gender expression, gender identity, nationality, race, religion or sexual orientation. #LI-DD1
#campaign2021 #LI-Hybrid #digitalHQ