Senior Manager Circular Design and Circular Product About PVH Corp.
PVH is one of the most admired fashion and lifestyle companies in the world. We power brands that drive fashion forward - for good. Our brand portfolio includes the iconic CALVIN KLEIN, TOMMY HILFIGER . We market a variety of goods under these and other nationally and internationally known owned and licensed brands. PVH has over 40,000 associates operating in over 40 countries and $9.9 billion in annual revenues. That's the Power of Us. That's the Power of PVH. The Position
The Senior Manager Circular Design is responsible for the co-creation, management and operationalization of the circular design approach of TH Global and CK EU, stakeholder engagement and implementation of the circular design framework in Europe focused on making circular design our standard for every garment, with linear design requiring a formal opt out (Make it Possible Target).
In this role you develop, implement, and accelerate a circular design framework across TH global and CK EU, in collaboration with PVH Corp.Responsibilities
The ideal candidate
- Lead & influence the development & operationalization of a Circular Design approach (scoring) framework and guidance.
- Ensure that these programs are aligned with existing sustainability and brand strategies by creating/applying your own roadmap and planning.
- Circular Design
- Support product teams with circular design trainings.
- Continue to test the Circular Design Framework in collaboration with the business.
- Participate in industry working group activities and industry alignment and implement learnings into existing or new approaches.
- Collect learnings from framework and training support, working group and earlier pilots and translate key outcomes/learnings into new circular design pilots, engagement and other supporting initiatives.
- Continuously identify (new) business and corporate needs and address them to accelerate implementation in line with internal timelines and public commitments
- Identify data and system needs for circular design progress tracking.
- Support & create (in- and external) communication on circular design.
- Support contracting for program support, framework revision and training.
- Internal and External Alignment
- Enable and support all regions to adopt and implement the circular design framework to ensure alignment with public commitment and timelines.
- Align and streamline with other internal circular initiatives.
- Manage relationships with external partners, such as the Ellen MacArthur Foundation.
- Provide input and support in industry collaborations and working groups.
- Support communication efforts of industry partners.
- Manage budget and expenses
- Ensure clear and accurate communication on circular design and circular product goals and results to the business.
- Establish and manage relevant stakeholders, to ensure project development and progress.
- Collaborate with PVH Corp to ensure consistency and alignment especially with regards to circular design and circular product definition and supporting indicators (where applicable).
- Be up to date on industry trends and newness.
What You Can Expect From Us
- Bachelor's degree, master's degree, diploma or PhD preferably in systems design, circular design, interaction design or interface design, fine arts or graphic/communication design with emphasis on circular or sustainability topics or corresponding sustainability degree
- 8+ years of work experience; explicit experience in delivering impact within systems design, circularity or sustainability including setting direction in your work streams and leading creative teams
- Design, engineering or business background with expertise in physical product innovation and development, business model innovation or digital product innovation
- Consultancy experience is a plus
- Proven experience and track record in helping organizations and teams design and deliver on circular processes, products or services using holistic and human-centered approach to design, from research to concept and deliverables
- Ability to design for the whole ecosystem; knowledge within materials, plastics value chain or deep expertise in other circular topics that enable systems design
- Experienced change manger, focused on collaboration and problem-solving with cross-functional teams preferably including a variety of stakeholders across business functions and levels
- Inspiring advocate for circularity, both internally and externally; willingness to publish your thinking to push the industry forward
- Entrepreneurial spirit with the ability to adapt, self-organize and define your own and your team's tasks in an ever-changing environment
- Professional language skills in English; proficiency with other European languages is a plus
- A company culture that fosters development, offering training and learning opportunities through our very own PVH University
- An international environment which respects diversity, equality, and individuality
- A dynamic team of sustainability experts
- A smart work program that empowers our associates to work from home in the Netherlands, within a flexible schedule
- A beautiful state-of-the-art Campus awaiting you upon our return to the office
PVH Europe and our brands, TOMMY HILFIGER and CALVIN KLEIN, are committed to fostering an inclusive and diverse community of associates with a strong sense of belonging. We believe we are bettered by all forms of diversity, and take pride in working with top talent from every walk of life and corner of the world. In the spirit of inclusivity, qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, ethnicity, ability, gender, gender expression, gender identity, nationality, race, religion or sexual orientation.