Intern, CRM Analyst Full Time 12 Month FTC
- Ralph Lauren
- London, United Kingdom
- Closing date
- 30 Nov 2022
Ralph Lauren Corporation (NYSE:RL) is a global leader in the design, marketing and distribution of premium lifestyle products in five categories: apparel, accessories, home, fragrances, and hospitality. For more than 50 years, Ralph Lauren's reputation and distinctive image have been consistently developed across an expanding number of products, brands and international markets. The Company's brand names, which include Ralph Lauren, Ralph Lauren Collection, Ralph Lauren Purple Label, Polo Ralph Lauren, Double RL, Lauren Ralph Lauren, Polo Ralph Lauren Children, Chaps, among others, constitute one of the world's most widely recognized families of consumer brands. At Ralph Lauren, we unite and inspire the communities within our company as well as those in which we serve by amplifying voices and perspectives to create a culture of belonging, ensuring inclusion, and fairness for all. We foster a culture of inclusion through: Talent, Education & Communication, Employee Groups and Celebration.
We are seeking a passionate and highly motivated individual to join the Omni-Channel EMEA Data Strategy team. This team support all aspects of customer segmentation, first party data capture and consumer activation along the consumer journey (Media, CRM, Clienteling), for all brands and channels across our EMEA organization. Reporting into the Data Strategy Manager, the successful candidate will support the team in running analysis and discovering insights on Ralph Laurens customer database, support in the building of customer segmentation used in customer journeys, help facilitate our regular campaigns and monitor the Ralph Lauren database and ecosystem. This role is a Full Time 12 month fixed Term Contract.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities
* Provide regular insight & recommendations to the Omni-Channel CRM team to optimize their campaigns & activations
* Support on the email, mobile and DM CRM segmentation strategy, tracking and results reporting
* Work with Omni-Channel CRM to support the customer strategy
* Monitor channel performance and customer behaviour to articulate success, learnings, & suggestions to optimize future strategy
* Monitor database growth & retention
* Build strong relationships with the wider business
Experience, Skills & Knowledge
* Passion to develop analytical expertise
* Highly numerate & analytical with strong communication skills
* Strong organisational skills
* Team player with great interpersonal and communication skills (both verbal and written)
* Quick learner, with a taste for discovering new technical tools and spotting data inconsistency
* Ability to work well independently in a fast-paced retail environment
* Intermediate Excel & Powerpoint skills
* SQL knowledge preferable
Ralph Lauren, whose name is synonymous with American lifestyle, timeless design and impeccable quality, is a cultural icon who has built the Ralph Lauren Corporation into one of the most successful companies in the world. As the first designer to produce a complete lifestyle vision, Mr. Lauren created a global brand exemplified by style, sophistication and the utmost attention to detail. Today, the Company is a leader in the design, marketing and distribution of premium lifestyle products in four categories: apparel, home, accessories and fragrances.
Since 1967, Ralph Lauren has cultivated the iconography of America, as well as that of Europe and the exotic themes of other cultures, redefining a style of luxury that is recognized and coveted around the world. “I have always had a clear vision,” he said. “I wanted to develop quality products and create a whole world around that. It means taking risks, going with what you feel, but never losing sight of your vision and conviction.”
At Ralph Lauren, we like to inspire—and to be inspired. Our teams are dynamic, collaborative and innovative—and we are always looking to build them with the strongest, most inspiring people in the world.
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalised job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert