For over a century, The Neiman Marcus Group has stayed focused on serving the unique needs of the luxury market. Today, that commitment is stronger than ever. The company has stayed true to the principles of its founders - to be recognized as the premier luxury retailer dedicated to providing our customers with distinctive merchandise and superior service. The Neiman Marcus Group is comprised of the Specialty Retail Stores division - which includes Neiman Marcus Stores and Bergdorf Goodman - and the Direct Marketing division, Neiman Marcus Direct. These brands offer upscale assortments of apparel, accessories, jewelry, beauty, and decorative home products to the affluent consumer. The company operates 43 Neiman Marcus Stores across the United States and two Bergdorf Goodman stores in Manhattan. The company also operates 5 last call clearance centers. These store operations total more than six million gross square feet. Neiman Marcus Direct, the company's direct-to-consumer business, conducts both print catalog and online operations under the Neiman Marcus, Horchow, Last Call, and Bergdorf Goodman brand names. Today, as an omni-channel retailer Neiman Marcus is known for the luxury merchandise in its stores, on its websites, and through the company's catalogs enabling our customers to shop anytime, anywhere, and from any place.
Neiman Marcus Group (NMG) is undergoing a major supply chain transformation as we invest over $85 million in supply chain innovation over the next two years, specifically in warehouse and order management system upgrades, upgrading our FC network and material handling network, and increasing the size, speed, capacity, and efficiency of our remaining distribution centers.
A Warehouse Associate is responsible for processing merchandise according to department and Neiman Marcus standards. We cross-train our associates for multiple roles which could include Picking/Packing/Stocking/Returns/Shipping. Shift:
Saturday/Sunday/Monday 5:30 AM to 6:00 PM (Please be advised the shift hours are due to change in the Fall to 6:00 AM to 6:30 PM .) WES Pay:
Flexibility to work overtime is highly preferred. Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Capable of working in a team environment, and in various departments across the facility
- Comprehensive utilization of warehouse systems including the RF scanner, User Interface, or handwritten log as applicable
- Must be proficient in departmental processes as applicable to your assigned area
- Communicate vendor and processing issues to Supervisor, Manager, Coordinator, or Lead
- Communicate with fellow associates on shared assignments
- Be flexible to work overtime as dictated by the business
- Verify accuracy per SOP, and record/communicate discrepancies
- Flex as needed to other job assignments directed by the management team
- Focus and remain on task in a fast-paced environment to meet our customers expected level of service
- Adhere to NM Safety standards
Essential Physical Requirements
- Ability to work across multiple departments
- Requires high attention to detail, strong organizational skills, and ability to multitask
- Ability to work independently
- Excellent communication skills, verbal and written
- May require some pushing, pulling, bending, stooping, or kneeling and lifting up to 50lbs in a warehouse environment
- May require the use of a voice-activated headset'