We’re looking for a super organised person with an eye for detail because you’ll also be supporting our marketing and communications team, assisting with influencer styling, fashion catwalk and presentation events, photographic shoots, popups, and other events and projects we’re involved in.
We are about to move studio within East London and so this role is also important in helping us to set up the new studio and settle in. The studio will house a showroom/meeting area, as well as creative/marketing team workspace.
Specific duties include:-
- Support the marketing and creative teams with the organisation and delivery of photo shoot events for campaigns (around 2 or 3 a year) and fashion presentation or runway shows in the UK as well as overseas (around 2 a year generally in January and June, but this might change) from end to end (pre, during and post-production stages).
- Assistance with editing press releases, content and pitches, which can include re-touching images.
- Support influencer dressing. Updating our databases, and organising couriers and paperwork.
- Provide additional support on social media, posting, re-posting, and engaging with comments, from time to time as directed when we’re busy on major projects.
- Collaborate on and support company pitches for competitions, awards, and clients
- Support wholesale partner projects such as events and popups, to help increase brand awareness and sell-through
- Provide admin assistance to wholesale and ecommerce departments from time to time as necessary.
- Co-ordinating freelancers required for project work
- Recruit and supervise interns, and supervise freelancers on projects
- Ensuring the studio runs smoothly and is properly resourced – IT, liaising with landlord, cleaning, utilities, stationary/packaging, etc, and overseeing the studio budget
- Coordinating local couriers and international shipping of samples and project materials
- Prepare the showroom/meeting room and manage its calendar
- Manage the IT system (shared drive) and password protection
- Arranging team travel when required
- Other duties as required from time to time
We’re a very small London satellite to the main Feng Chen Wang operation in Shanghai, so you will need to be able to work independently as part of the small London team, with some evening and weekend work required from time to time due to the fast paced nature of the fashion industry.
- Great organisational and time-management skills
- At least two years experience in a similar role in a fashion studio
- Understanding about fashion product development and marketing practise
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite (Word, PowerPoint, Excel)
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Attention to detail
- Flexibility in working hours to support with out of hours meetings and social events
- A problem-solving approach to work
- Experience with all main social media platforms, (Instagram, Facebook, YouTube, Tik Tok, Spotify)
- Experience with Indesign, Photoshop and Illustrator; as well as other Adobe Creative Suite such as Premiere or video editing
- Good copywriting skills and understanding tone-of-voice
- Able to juggle and prioritise a fast paced busy workload.
- Confident working independently and productively as a member of a collaborative team.
- Open to sharing ideas and accepting constructive feedback.
- Full of passion, energy and enthusiasm and eager to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Passionate about trends, editorial, fashion, art, pop culture and global events of today
To apply, please send your cv along with a covering letter and confirmation of your right to work in the UK. Thank you