Operations and Logistics Director, Fashion Production
• Source, hire and onboard team of freelancers based on project needs. Oversee and review schedules, rosters, training, and appropriates of the freelancers when representing the Agency.
• Provide support for Partners, Vice President, and all Creative/Fashion Services staff members to ensure we reach day-today and strategic short and long-term staffing and operational goals. This includes but is not limited to meeting budgetary goals, identifying development opportunities, and playing an important role in collaborating with the team on projects ideation and delivery.
• Budget development, negotiation, and management for staffing, training, supply management, storage, and inventory oversight of the Agency's assets and implement cost control initiatives that identify ways to provide superior services without unnecessary incremental expenses to our clients.
• Research and stay updated on current and relevant areas of eventing: the new roles, the state of play as hybrid activities continue post COVID integrating technology and the importance of content curation.
• Cultivate vendor relationships as needed to facilitate top-level project delivery through its implementation, and be passionate about the industry, its constant ability to innovate, entertain and bring people together across traditional and emerging platforms related to live and Virtual event programs.
• Operate both on and off site during peak periods maintaining the management of internal communications, seamless operations and smooth logistics of the teams
• Develop and manage project timing/schedules for the onboarding and briefing for all teams from start to finish of the implementation of the project.
• Strong relationships with a wide range of industry leaders, peers and freelance pool
• Understanding of budgeting and market rates
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Proactive mindset and ability to work independently in a fast-paced environment
• Ability to deliver results under tight deadlines
• Strong management skills with ability to collaborate with peers and work with multiple leaders
• Willingness to learn and experiment while always innovating and improving processes
7+ years of work experience directly related to either fashion or event production