Ecommerce Marketplaces Manager
Location: the role will be based in either Edinburgh (EH3) or London (SW3) - with a hybrid model of blended home/office working.
Proudly Scottish at heart, but with a keen international outlook, Strathberry creates unique luxury pieces, handcrafted in Spain using only the very finest quality leathers and finishes. Known for its instantly recognisable bar closure and minimalist design aesthetic, Strathberry’s elegant lines and exceptional attention to detail have led to a global following.
Strathberry is especially grateful for its strong celebrity support, with HRH The Duchess of Cambridge, HRH The Duchess of Sussex, Lady Gaga, Katie Holmes, and Alessandra Ambrosio amongst many to carry the brand. The brand is stocked in over 33 retailers worldwide, with flagship stores in London and Edinburgh. With new investment in place to accelerate the next phase of expansion, there has never been a better time to join this dynamic business. Our ambitious but achievable growth plans are centred around reaching and audiences around the globe and the development of our marketplace relationships, both new and existing, is a key part of this.
We are now looking for a talented Ecommerce Marketplaces Manager to join our motivated and ambitious marketing and ecommerce team. The role will report to our Head of Ecommerce and will work closely with our Head of Development and our Head of Wholesale.
About the role:
Your responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Developing and delivering a global marketplace strategy
- Identifying and pursuing new marketplace opportunities
- Overseeing seamless integrations of new marketplace partners
- Following marketplace best practice and achieving this in an efficient way
- Leveraging paid media opportunities within marketplaces, identifying ROI targets and monitoring performance
- Proactively managing and improving product listings and brand pages to deliver better ranking, discoverability and conversion rates
- Managing inventory and assortment to maximise revenue
- Developing relationships with marketplace partners in order to get best-in-class service and brand visibility
This role would suit an ambitious and commercially-minded ecommerce operator with deep experience in managing and optimising the marketplace channel on a global scale. You will:
- Have 3 - 5 years' experience in a similar role in a fashion, lifestyle or luxury context
- Be well versed in running multiple profitable marketplace sales channels simultaneously
- Have experience of overseeing integrations and onboarding new marketplaces end-to-end
- Have a black book of contacts across the marketplaces landscape, specifically those best suited to luxury, fashion and lifestyle
- Have a comprehensive understanding of analytics and experience in using the data to derive actionable insights to meet KPIs
- Demonstrate intellectual curiosity and meticulous attention to detail
- Have a highly commercial outlook and the ability to prioritise workstreams
- Be self-motivated, with a can do attitude
- Have strong organisational and teamwork skills
- Experience with Channel Advisor is highly desirable
- Knowledge of the Shopify+ platform and / or TMall would be helpful
If this sounds like you - please apply in writing, including your CV and salary expectation, telling us why you’re the perfect fit for Strathberry and the perfect fit for this role.