Location: The role will be based in either London (SW3) or Edinburgh (EH3) - with a hybrid model of blended home/office working.
Proudly Scottish at heart, but with a keen international outlook, Strathberry creates unique luxury pieces, handcrafted in Spain using only the very finest quality leathers and finishes. Known for its instantly recognisable bar closure and minimalist design aesthetic, Strathberry’s elegant lines and exceptional attention to detail have led to a global following.
Strathberry is especially grateful for its strong celebrity support, with HRH The Duchess of Cambridge, HRH The Duchess of Sussex, Lady Gaga, Katie Holmes, and Alessandra Ambrosio amongst many to carry the brand. The brand is stocked in over 33 retailers worldwide, with flagship stores in London and Edinburgh. With new investment in place to accelerate the next phase of expansion, there has never been a better time to join this dynamic business.
About the role:
We are now looking for a talented CRM Manager to join our motivated and ambitious team. Reporting to our Head of Ecommerce, you will work closely with our Brand Director and wider teams, to deliver best in class customer communication. You’ll manage all customer retention activity, within a target Lifetime Value framework, which you will develop with the business on an on-going basis. As a minimum, this will be the customer facing CRM programme (email, SMS and/or other channels), customer segmentation, customer insight which allows you to send frequent, relevant and ever-more-personalised ‘calls to action’ alongside any loyalty/frequency and community programme. You will also be responsible for developing and launching Strathberry’s brand new VIP programme, with the primary role of engaging our top tier customers.
Your responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Own all Customer Retention tactics and deliver best practice in eCRM, Segmentation, Customer Insight, Loyalty / VIP, community programmes and other emerging channels that unlock 100% growth in 2022/2023 and beyond.
- Create clear strategy to deliver exceptional Customer Engagement on an on-going basis.
- Build a multi-dimensional segmentation framework over our leads and customers to establish recency, frequency, value of each segment and insight from those segments which feeds your activity and that of the wider business
- Set and monitor LTV by customer segment to deliver ‘profitable’ retention activity for Strathberry and establish KPIs to agree with Mgt.
- Work closely with PR and Marketing Team to agree call to action / tactics and trading plan that optimises your retention activity.
- Work closely with Head of Ecom / Ecom Manager to unlock Customer Insight (through deep segmentation), Marketing Insight, Business Insight which leads to optimisation of your activity.
- Ongoing to monitor retention / loyalty / VIP / community activity of other organisations to spot trends and innovation which may affect Strathberry’s trading activity.
- Provide expertise on current eCommerce industry best practice, with CRM focus.
- Keep up to date with eCommerce & Retention best practice of tomorrow through training, research etc.
This role would suit an ambitious and commercially minded CRM Manager with deep experience in managing all customer channels and touchpoints. You will have:
- 3+ Years of managing ‘call to action’ retail/ecom marketing activity within CRM, retention or Marketing;
- Strong entrepreneurial bias that has track record building, managing and motivating yourself and digitally disruptive agile teams (internal and external) who deliver exceptional results;
- Experience with numerous ESP ((Emarsys (our ESP)), Segmentation platforms as well as Shopify (or similar web platform) and Social Media Ad Platforms;
- A proven track record as a commercial individual, who understands brand and customer (shopper) ;
- Understanding of how to maximise output in Retention activity where a mix of skill / talent types is required (data analysis vs creative in email are quite different approaches)