Our vision is to establish HUGO BOSS as the leading premium tech-driven fashion platform worldwide and to be one of the top 100 global brands. At HUGO BOSS, we work as a team to apply our knowledge, skills and experience together and create a diversity of ideas and solutions. What unites us? We love fashion, we change fashion!
At HUGO BOSS, you have the opportunity to contribute your personality, ideas and creativity - because only when we break new ground together can we create something unique. Become part of our team of more than 14.000 employees worldwide and shape your future/drive your future/drive your growth, at HUGO BOSS!
Digital Retail is the core of HUGO BOSS AG's eCommerce activities. We ensure that hugoboss.comis a class-leading website, inspiring our customers and easily helping them to buy their HUGO BOSS products. To complete our Global eCommerce Projects Team we are looking for aSenior Project & Innovation Manager eCommerce (m/f/d).What you can expect:
- Complete ownership of simultaneous Global eCommerce Projects: Plan project resources and milestones aligned with the overall Digital strategy at HUGO BOSS
- Moderate cross-functional teams / meetings / workshops
- Incorporating unique disruptive ideas into actionable revenue generating projects ensuring HUGO BOSS is digitally reinventing as a brand
- Continuous prioritization on topic in partnership with management based on rational decision-making derived from business cases
- Archive project history (signed off contracts, documents, scope, process maps, workflows, etc.) and details to revisit for future projects
- Identifying KPIs and benchmarks to establish reporting that impacts short, medium and long-term strategic decisions & growth
- Bachelors/Masters with PMP certificate and 5+ years of professional experience
- Expert knowledge of existing ecommerce architecture, systems, integrations & processes
- Able to handle new and uncertain situations independently
- Presentation skills - able to present ideas/thoughts in a wider group of diverse expertise
- Mentor and coach junior as well as mid-level talents and interface departments
- Fluent in English, spoken and written
- Made for Me: three days in Metzingen and two days working remotely. Our hybrid working model "Threedom of work" is as individual as your personal needs.
- Today. Tomorrow. Always. Sustainability is one of our key values, and more than just a trend. We are committed to environmental, animal and climate protection, and human rights.
- Does innovation drive you? Same for us! We have digitized most of our workflows and almost fully automated our logistics centres.
- Exclusive discounts for shopping and arts: benefit from discounts for family and friends along with free entrance to more than 15 international art museums.
- High-performing people need a healthy balance. Take advantage of the employee gym, the beach volleyball field or yoga classes on the rooftop terrace.
- As a fashion company, we value good taste in everything - including food. Welcome to our own restaurant and café, Times.
We are a global company with our employees representative of the world at large. Our inclusive culture embraces each person's authenticity and individuality. We are committed to equal employment opportunity. And we believe our equitable work environment helps unleash your full potential and inspires you to thrive.