- Hugo Boss
- Midway, Georgia, United States
- Closing date
- 9 Dec 2022
- Logistics & Supply Chain
At HUGO BOSS, you have the opportunity to contribute your personality, ideas and creativity - because only when we break new ground together can we create something unique. Become part of our team of more than 14.000 employees worldwide and shape your future/drive your future/drive your growth, at HUGO BOSS!
Performroutine maintenance on conveyor system, peripheral supporting equipment and general building maintenance. Aptitude for electrical, mechanical, pneumatic background and have the ability to troubleshoot VAC 3 phase motor control systems.
What you can expect:
- Develop troubleshooting skills, maintain, repair and replace to include motors, reducers, sensors and PLC's to ensure proper operation
- Use blueprints, schematics, and writing diagrams to aid in the maintenance process.
- Use hand, power tools and electrical testing equipment to ensure proper operation of electrical and mechanical systems.
- Proven commitment to safety (lock out/tag out) using the established procedures.
- Support senior level technicians.
- Learn and understand the purpose of preventative maintenance check and inspection of assigned equipment.
- Availability for emergency overtime and willing to work any shift necessary to accommodate production scheduling.
- General tacitly maintenance.
- Must have at least 1 years in the production maintenance field with an emphasis in electrical, mechanical and pneumatic systems
- Basic knowledge AC/DC theory.
- Must be able to license and the dexterity to operate all assigned lifting equipment.
- Demonstrate effective oral and written communication skills, and as well as make professional and logical decisions.
- Ability to follow written and verbal instructions.
- Additional qualities self-direction, tact, diplomacy and good organization skills.
- Capable of lifting up to 75lbs.
- Must be dependable, reliable and punctual.
- Comfort with working at heights.
- 401(k) with company match
- Medical, Dental, Vision Benefits
- Voluntary benefits and critical Illness
- Company sponsored life and disability benefits
- Discounts for auto/home/pet insurance
- Commuter benefit program
- Employee Discount Program
We are a global company with our employees representative of the world at large. Our inclusive culture embraces each person's authenticity and individuality. We are committed to equal employment opportunity. And we believe our equitable work environment helps unleash your full potential and inspires you to thrive.
HUGO BOSS is one of the leading companies in the upper premium segment of the global apparel market with some 14,000 employees around the world. Diversity is what shapes our company and makes us strong. People from a wide range of different nationalities put their knowledge, skills and experience to work for HUGO BOSS. This ensures an impressive variety of ideas and solutions. What unites us is our passion for our products and pride in our work.
Our vision is to be the most desirable premium fashion & lifestyle brand, and therefore we put our customers at the heart of everything we do.
In order to address customers clearly and consistently, we offer two brands: BOSS and HUGO. While they are clearly distinguishable from each other in terms of their individual attributes and target customer, both brands embody our values of quality and fit, innovation and sustainability.
If you are looking for an exciting opportunity to advance your career as an expert or executive and are passionate about the fashion and lifestyle industry, you’ve come to the right place. Take the next step and find the perfect job for you.
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalised job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert