Our vision is to establish HUGO BOSS as the leading premium tech-driven fashion platform worldwide and to be one of the top 100 global brands. At HUGO BOSS, we work as a team to apply our knowledge, skills and experience together and create a diversity of ideas and solutions. What unites us? We love fashion, we change fashion!
At HUGO BOSS, you have the opportunity to contribute your personality, ideas and creativity - because only when we break new ground together can we create something unique. Become part of our team of more than 14.000 employees worldwide and shape your future/drive your future/drive your growth, at HUGO BOSS!
Performroutine maintenance on conveyor system, peripheral supporting equipment and general building maintenance. Aptitude for electrical, mechanical, pneumatic background and have the ability to troubleshoot VAC 3 phase motor control systems. What you can expect:
- Develop troubleshooting skills, maintain, repair and replace to include motors, reducers, sensors and PLC's to ensure proper operation
- Use blueprints, schematics, and writing diagrams to aid in the maintenance process.
- Use hand, power tools and electrical testing equipment to ensure proper operation of electrical and mechanical systems.
- Proven commitment to safety (lock out/tag out) using the established procedures.
- Support senior level technicians.
- Learn and understand the purpose of preventative maintenance check and inspection of assigned equipment.
- Availability for emergency overtime and willing to work any shift necessary to accommodate production scheduling.
- General tacitly maintenance.
- Must have at least 1 years in the production maintenance field with an emphasis in electrical, mechanical and pneumatic systems
- Basic knowledge AC/DC theory.
- Must be able to license and the dexterity to operate all assigned lifting equipment.
- Demonstrate effective oral and written communication skills, and as well as make professional and logical decisions.
- Ability to follow written and verbal instructions.
- Additional qualities self-direction, tact, diplomacy and good organization skills.
- Capable of lifting up to 75lbs.
- Must be dependable, reliable and punctual.
- Comfort with working at heights.
- 401(k) with company match
- Medical, Dental, Vision Benefits
- Voluntary benefits and critical Illness
- Company sponsored life and disability benefits
- Discounts for auto/home/pet insurance
- Commuter benefit program
- Employee Discount Program
We are a global company with our employees representative of the world at large. Our inclusive culture embraces each person's authenticity and individuality. We are committed to equal employment opportunity. And we believe our equitable work environment helps unleash your full potential and inspires you to thrive.