Sr. Financial Analyst
- Hugo Boss
- New York City, New York, United States
- Closing date
- 22 Oct 2022
- Senior Manager
At HUGO BOSS, you have the opportunity to contribute your personality, ideas and creativity - because only when we break new ground together can we create something unique. Become part of our team of more than 14.000 employees worldwide and shape your future/drive your future/drive your growth, at HUGO BOSS!
The Sr. Financial Analyst will be responsible for USA Financial Analysis/Projections, Reporting, Budgeting and Financial business supporting in an accurate and timely manner target to improve overall company performance and manage expenses. S/he will prepare and Support NCSA Consolidation reporting and analysis. This role will have one direct report, Jr. Financial Anaylst.
All candidates should be aware that HUGO BOSS currently maintains a policy, requiring all employees to be fully COVID vaccinated (which includes a booster shot). Newly hired employees must be fully vaccinated by their start date. HUGO BOSS is an equal opportunity employer and will provide a reasonable accommodation to those unable to be vaccinated for medical or religious reasons where it is not an undue hardship to the Company to do so as provided under federal, state and local law. In addition, HUGO BOSS will provide additional accommodations consistent with the requirements of NY state vaccination law.
What you can expect:
- Perform USA Financial Analysis/Projections, Reporting, Budgeting and Financial Business Supports in an accurate and timely manner target to improve overall company performance and manage expenses with focus on Retail.
- Financial Analysis/Projections, Budgeting and Reporting of USA performance.
- Provide FP&A Supports to the HB Americas Region (USA/Canada/Mexico/Brazil).
- Prepare NCSA Consolidation Reporting and Analysis as needed.
- Prepare Budgets/Revisions/Forecasts in excel, in SAP and in BIS.
- Prepare and analyze Store PLs (Actual vs. Budget vs. Prior Year for deviations / trends).
- Prepare and analyze Corporate (back-office) Expenses (Actual vs. Budget vs. Prior Year for deviations / trends).
- Prepare monthly WHS Sales and Margin reports.
- Preform monthly FI / COPA Reconciliation and Settlements.
- Reconcile Sales / Cost of Goods Sold / Margin between BIS, COPA and SAP.
- Work with Retail & WHS Operating Team to create accurate and useful sales and margin reports.
- Work with Retail & WHS Operating Team to develop forecasts and budgets that capture accurately Sales/Returns/Markdown trends and market conditions.
- Work with all business teams to help keep expenses in-line with budget.
- Communicate and cooperate with Accounting Dept. to ensure accurate and timely bookings of expenses and accruals.
- Perform other tasks necessary for monthly closing.
- Review and analyze Inventory on Hand and Inventory In-Transit by type/season/bgl/etc.
- Prepare and analyze Inventory Valuation (Reserve) Reports.
- Prepare Profitability Calculations for new projects/stores.
- Analyze and prepare other financial data including Retail and Wholesale as needed by upper management and headquarter.
- Work on Projects requested by upper management and headquarter as basis for management decision making.
- Manage smaller projects set to improve process and procedures in Finance.
- Maintain Statistical Conditions in SAP.
- Prepare schedules for year-end audits.
- Prepare Ad Hoc analysis and reports.
- Bachelor's degree in Finance or Accounting
- 5 years of experience (minimum)
- Must be able to work independently/take initiative
- Excellent communication, organizational, and leadership skills
- Must be able to prioritize workload
- Ability to multi-task in a busy office environment
- Detail orientated; Self motivated; Fast learner
- Proficient in all Microsoft office programs (especially Excel)
- SAP experience a plus
HUGO BOSS offers a comprehensive benefits package which includes:
- Hybrid Working Model
- Flexible Commuting
- Flexible Fridays & Summer Fridays
- 21 paid days off (pro-rated based on first year of employment) plus your Birthday off
- Generous Employee Discount Program
- Medical, Dental, Vision Benefits with Health Saving Account (HSA) option
- 401(K) with company match
- Flex Spending Account (FSA)
- Commuter Benefits (Pre-tax)
- Voluntary Benefits and Critical Illness
- Company sponsored Life and Disability benefits
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Discounts for auto/home/pet insurance
- Gym membership discount
We are a global company with our employees representative of the world at large. Our inclusive culture embraces each person's authenticity and individuality. We are committed to equal employment opportunity. And we believe our equitable work environment helps unleash your full potential and inspires you to thrive.
HUGO BOSS is one of the leading companies in the upper premium segment of the global apparel market with some 14,000 employees around the world. Diversity is what shapes our company and makes us strong. People from a wide range of different nationalities put their knowledge, skills and experience to work for HUGO BOSS. This ensures an impressive variety of ideas and solutions. What unites us is our passion for our products and pride in our work.
Our vision is to be the most desirable premium fashion & lifestyle brand, and therefore we put our customers at the heart of everything we do.
In order to address customers clearly and consistently, we offer two brands: BOSS and HUGO. While they are clearly distinguishable from each other in terms of their individual attributes and target customer, both brands embody our values of quality and fit, innovation and sustainability.
If you are looking for an exciting opportunity to advance your career as an expert or executive and are passionate about the fashion and lifestyle industry, you’ve come to the right place. Take the next step and find the perfect job for you.
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalised job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert