CREATIVE PRODUCTION ASSISTANT - ROTATE & REMAIN
We have an exciting opportunity for a Creative Production Assistant to join the Birger Christensen Collective team working across both ROTATE and REMAIN brands. In this role you will support the Creative Producer in the production and casting processes of all fashion shows, campaign shoots, e-commerce shoots, events and other creative projects and collaborations.
You will be a key member of the marketing team and will ensure efficient workflow across multiple brands and projects.
Knowledge and a keen interest in fashion, photography and the model / influencer industry needed.
- Provide support to the marketing team working across all of the Birger Christensen brands
- Manage planning, deadlines and campaign development in coordination with Creative Producer
- Assist with on-set production where required, including shoots and events, providing necessary support to the team
- Liaise with photographers, model agencies, hair & make up agencies and stylists
- Negotiate photographer & model rights for different projects
- Create call sheets and project timelines
- Book travel, accommodation, and locations alongside budget tracking
- Process invoices and liaise with the finance department
- Research creative ideas for all productions
- Assist with the design of marketing content and collateral across channels
- Post production and management of imagery and video, making sure all assets are organized on internal servers
- Responsible for management of brand consistency across channels
- Someone creative, motivated, reliable and hardworking
- Outstanding project management skills
- Ability to bring solutions to the table
- Able to work well under pressure and to strict deadlines
- Budgeting and admin skills
- Mac-friendly and experienced with Photoshop, Indesign, Word, and Excel
- Proficient knowhow of all social media platforms
- A team player and eager to learn