Customer service representative
Birger Christensen collective is an international fashion house that welcomes talents to scale up fashion innovations together. We are the home of Rotate, and Remain, two unique contemporary brands, that have taken the fashion market by storm.
With a strong focus on People and Innovation, we want every person involved in our activities to feel empowered and proud of our choices and actions.
Birger Christensen is looking for a service-minded Customer Service Representative B2C and B2B to establish and maintain good relationships with customers for our two in-house brands ROTATE and REMAIN.
The position is based from our head office in Copenhagen, Denmark.
As a Customer Service Representative, you will be responsible for maintaining and improving the customer experience. In this role, you will be the first point of contact for our customers, handling all incoming enquiries, delivery specifications, stock allocation, pricing information and more. Your position will involve management, support and timely information exchange with customers. The ability to foster relationships both internally and externally to ensure the best outcome for the customer is an integral part of the role.
- Serve as the primary point of support for our customers
- Order management during sales campaigns
- Stock management for all channels
- Claim handling
- Supporting key accounts with collection materials
- Support internal stakeholders in all aspects of order processing and product delivery incl. Wholesale, E-commerce, Finance, and Supply Chain teams
- A service-oriented attitude and excellent communication skills both written and oral
- Excellent problem-solving skills and a ‘can-do’ attitude to new challenges
- Experience in a similar customer service role is desirable
- Good knowledge of Outlook and Microsoft packages.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Salary package based on qualifications
- Advantageous discounts on products from our brands
- An international fashion business in rapid growth
- Great responsibility and the opportunity to grow with us
- A creative and committed environment
Please send your application and CV with subject line “Customer Service Representative” to firstname.lastname@example.org until the 30. September 2022.