Working within the London studio the Production Assistant will be an integral part of our small Production team, working closely with the Design and Development team.
The role will cover various aspects of the seasonal production of garments, from the sampling handover to delivery. Working across all SALONI categories - Dresses, Skirts, Tops, Trousers, and Outerwear.
Fantastic organisational and communication skills are essential, you will be working within a fast -paced environment where we produce up to six collections per annum.
- Measuring garments - PP samples and shipment samples.
- Working on production technical paperwork, spec sheets, pre-production sample comments, shipment sample comments.
- Coordinating PP sample send outs to manufacturers, preparing parcels. Organising shipments from office.
- Attending production fittings.
- Strike off and lab dip approvals.
- System / data entry. Using Zedonk system.
- Daily communication with allocated manufacturers/suppliers.
The Ideal Candidate
- A candidate with previous experience working in a production department, at a womenswear brand. Premium or luxury brand experience preferred.
- Key computer skills: Excel, Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator and In Design.
- Proactively maintain personal workload in line with critical path.
- Ability to communicate with a professional and positive attitude in house and with suppliers and manufacturers.
- Willingness to participate and excel within a team environment.
- Efficiently work within a fast-paced environment which requires great work ethic and flexibility.