Assistant Store Manager
The Assistant Store Manager is responsible for partnering with the store leader to achieve store sales and maximize profitability through effective management of the store team and implementation of company policies. The Assistant Store Manager partners in leading the store, developing and motivating the staff to achieve an exemplary level of customer service that will drive sales productivity and results.
Key Areas of Responsibilities
- Demonstrate role responsibility through strong business acumen by leveraging KPI’s to develop and support business driving strategies.
- Assist store leader in driving the selling strategy by ensuring team are experts in product knowledge.
- Support leading the team through leveraging company tools, incentives & strategies to support meeting sales goals.
- Make decisions that impact the business and store environment in a positive manner aligning with store leadership.
- Exhibit enthusiasm and entrepreneurial spirit to create a positive work environment.
- Use company performance tools to evaluate each associate and provide constant feedback to drive individual growth and improvement in partnership with store leader.
- Support all store leader efforts to recruit, train, and develop team ensuring all positions are filled in a timely manner with qualified personnel.
- Ensure all front and back of house procedures are executed by the team in accordance with company Policy and Procedures.
- Support store leader with overseeing inventory processes to ensure shrink results consistently meet company expectations.
- Prioritize and delegate tasks effectively and efficiently.
- Plan ahead with store leader for future business needs to continually improve results.
- Collaborate with store leader and cross-functional business partners, as directed, to support all-level organizational goals.
- Confident and acts with the utmost integrity around escalating all human resource matters to store leader in a timely and effective manner.
- Clear and concise verbal and written communication with all levels of the organization.
- Operate autonomously in the spirit of the company’s code of conduct in the absence of a store leader.
- 3-5 years of luxury retail experience or related industry
- Experience managing and leading a team
- Dynamic interpersonal and communications skills, both verbal and written
- Independent work ethic, time management skills, and personal accountability
- Experience with Point-of-sale systems and client outreach tools. Microsoft Teams a plus.
- Health Insurance & Wellness Benefits Package
- Retirement Benefits Package
- Benefits & Perks, including PTO & Employee Discount