The Store Managers works with the store team to help achieve store sales goals and maximize profitability. Through effective management in partnership with the President of the Company, the Store Manager works to create a store experience for our clients that results in sales growth. As a Store Manager, you will be responsible for continuously improving and developing your business, the store team and ownership of store responsibilities.
Key Areas of Responsibilities
- Focus on driving the business to meet and exceed store goals.
- Responsible for all facets of the store business.
- Create an engaging and dynamic experience and environment for both our clients.
- A well networked ambassador, who is connected to other managers for talent networking, and sharing best practices.
- Passionate about developing and motivating a team to drive sales, productivity and retention.
- Passionate about partnering on all in-store special events.
- Confident and act with integrity when addressing all human resource issues in a timely and effective manner, partnering with HR when necessary.
- Effective written and verbal communicator with all business partners.
- A leader who believes in relationship/team building and exhibits enthusiasm for creating a positive work environment.
- Adapts well to change and shows flexibility.
- Recruit, train, and develop staff ensuring all positions are filled in a timely manner with qualified personnel.
- Resolve all client problems and complaints quickly and effectively, ensuring client satisfaction.
- Capture meaningful customer data.
- Provide associates with clear direction on position descriptions, tasks, and special projects.
- Partner with the Buying department to ensure appropriate assortment for the store.
- Ensure all team members are well versed and trained on all product knowledge.
- Assist in ensuring integrity of payroll and the payroll process.
- Support, participate and assist in training programs and seminars.
- Oversee all areas of risk management, physical security, store cash controls, and inventory management.
- Assist in the training of sales staff in all areas of Point of Sale.
- Understand and properly execute all management register functions.
- Partner and support in areas of stock, shipping, receiving protocol/policies and procedures.
- Participate in inventories and meet shrink goals.
- Direct staff daily on all business needs.
- Continually evaluate the performance of each associate and provide constant feedback to ensure results.
- Demonstrate sales leadership by playing an active role on the selling floor.
- Collaborate with Supervisor and Event and PR coordinator to identify market opportunities.
- Control store expenses and maintain budgets, continually striving to reduce costs.
- Ensure team brand standards are professional and reflective of the company image.
- Demonstrate excellent product knowledge.
- Proficiency in Microsoft suite as well as point of sale systems.
- Minimum 3-5 years of luxury retail experience or related industry.
- Experience managing and leading a team
- Experience with Point-of-sale systems and client outreach tools. Microsoft Teams a plus.
- Dynamic interpersonal and communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Independent work ethic, time management skills and accountability.
- Open Availability to work full-time, 40hours minimum
- Health Insurance & Wellness Benefits Package
- Retirement Benefits Package
- Benefits & Perks, including PTO & Employee Discount
As an Equal Opportunity Employer, elysewalker does not discriminate against applicants or employees because of race, color, creed, religion, sex, national origin, veteran status, disability, age, citizenship, marital or domestic/civil partnership status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression or because of any other status or condition protected by applicable federal, state or local law.