About PVH Corp.
PVH is one of the most admired fashion and lifestyle companies in the world. We power brands that drive fashion forward - for good. Our brand portfolio includes the iconic CALVIN KLEIN and TOMMY HILFIGER brands. PVH has over 40,000 associates operating in over 40 countries and $9.9 billion in annual revenues. That's the Power of Us. That's the Power of PVH. The Department & Team
The Omnichannel Product Development team drives the discovery, design, developments, improvements and maintenance of all omnichannel and retail products (consumers and employees services and tooling). The team identifies and scopes problems to offer solutions for an improved consumer experience and an always more efficient operating model. Partnering with the Tech Department, this team prioritizes the initiatives and problems to solve and steers the development teams to ensure the maximum value is delivered to the business.
The team drives complex and innovative initiatives and products, which sits across multiple departments and technologies. The team is composed of Product Managers, Product Owners and Product Specialists and Project managers leading business and technical team members working under agile/scrum methodology. The team environment is dynamic, open and value oriented.The Position
As Senior Product Manager RFID & Retail IMS (Inventory Management Systems) you will be responsible to create and drive the product vision and strategy regarding inventory management for our store network. PVH is on a journey to utilize new and mature technologies that help our store associates manage their inventory better and enable real time stock visibility that unlocks new business models and initiatives for our stores and HQ stakeholders. Your role is to create the vision and translate it to priorities for the product team to work on whilst managing key stakeholders expectations. Our current product portfolio contains both SAP Fiori, multiple vendors of RFID technology.
You will be responsible to coach and develop a team consisting of a Product Owner, Product Specialist and Project Manager, making sure they are aligned on the priorities, and deliver work in a successful way. You report into the Director Products - Retail Foundations. Below are the areas of responsibility:Key Responsibilities:
The Ideal Candidate:
- Be the driver for inventory management solutions within the store environment (e.g. goods in/out processes, tracking, traceability, etc.), for both Tommy Hilfiger and Calvin Klein.
- Develop the product vision and strategy based on the company strategy and priorities
- Define the objectives and major problems to solve in this domain, so that the product teams have a clear focus
- Have a holistic view of legacy solutions which may be used in local markets and HQ and act as the change agent to drive PVH teams to new processes and solutions
- Build a strong relationship with business teams to understand their needs and pain points
- Build a strong collaboration with Technology department and teams in order to execute the strategy into technical feasible solutions
- Responsible for people management for 3-5 team members, coaching them both in the area of product management as well as project management
- Being able to combine agile methodologies as well as waterfall in order to deliver solutions that drive the highest value in a way that meets the expectations of the business and our end users
- Be end accountable for the product performance and stability
- Be able to manage a challenging group of stakeholders, ranging from local market retail operations teams, senior management in HQ, various Tech teams, various business teams
- Support the Product Owner in vendor management activities and drive the roadmap together
- Regularly report overall program status, anticipate and communicate risks to key stakeholders in IT, different business functions and external vendors.
- Drive inventory management to the next level for our stores across Europe for both Tommy Hilfiger and Calvin Klein.
- Identify new opportunities that can disrupt our current view of inventory management and increase value for our end user.
What You Can Expect from Us:
- University/Engineering degree with 6-8 years of related work experience
- Proven track-record in product management, working with product teams using agile and waterfall methodologies
- Experience in retail environment, preferably with knowledge of Inventory Management and RFID as an enabling technology
- Strong experience in people management and coaching them in product and project management capabilities
- Excellent communicator and collaborator
- Flexible mindset, be able to excel in a matrix organization in which roles and responsibilities are not always clearly defined
- A company culture that fosters development, offering training and learning opportunities through our very own PVH University
- An international environment which respects diversity, equality, and individuality
- A smart work program that empowers our associates to work from home in the Netherlands, within a flexible schedule
- A beautiful state-of-the-art Campus awaiting you upon our return to the office
PVH Europe and our brands, TOMMY HILFIGER and CALVIN KLEIN, are committed to fostering an inclusive and diverse community of associates with a strong sense of belonging. We believe we are bettered by all forms of diversity, and take pride in working with top talent from every walk of life and corner of the world. In the spirit of inclusivity, qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, ethnicity, ability, gender, gender expression, gender identity, nationality, race, religion or sexual orientation.