Ralph Lauren Corporation (NYSE:RL) is a global leader in the design, marketing and distribution of premium lifestyle products in five categories: apparel, accessories, home, fragrances, and hospitality. For more than 50 years, Ralph Lauren's reputation and distinctive image have been consistently developed across an expanding number of products, brands and international markets. The Company's brand names, which include Ralph Lauren, Ralph Lauren Collection, Ralph Lauren Purple Label, Polo Ralph Lauren, Double RL, Lauren Ralph Lauren, Polo Ralph Lauren Children, Chaps, among others, constitute one of the world's most widely recognized families of consumer brands. At Ralph Lauren, we unite and inspire the communities within our company as well as those in which we serve by amplifying voices and perspectives to create a culture of belonging, ensuring inclusion, and fairness for all. We foster a culture of inclusion through: Talent, Education & Communication, Employee Groups and Celebration.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities
* Provide support to the business in all terms of creative, mannequin styling as well as all the selections of the products that go into the windows
* Responsible for the Creative Direction and Planning for all channels of business (FS / Pop Up / Outpost)
* Show initiative and actively contribute to all stages of the creative design process for all window installations, interior changeovers, pop up and outpost requirements
* Work together with contractors to resolve design details for final design and produce detail drawings and provide input where necessary.
* Monitor creative production of window sets / props / pop up and outpost construction and ensure quality and specifications are met
* Assist with sourcing, buying and/or producing relevant props
* Assist team with any other creative design work when required.
* Execute window installations and interior changeovers for stores including but not limited to construction of window sets / interior setups, on-site prop handling and prop placement
* In keeping with visual calendar, prepare for next installation or floor change
* For each installation, responsible for procuring/compiling creative and aesthetic elements for floor, including: any decorative prop elements, furniture, fabric, etc.
* Execute interim display strategies for critical vacancies (outposts, pop ups, provide creative input and assistance with marketing events)
* Hire and manage freelance consultants during installations and changeovers as necessary
Experience, Skills & Knowledge
* Minimum 3 years Visual Merchandising and/or Visual Presentation/Display/Fine Art/Fashion styling experience, preferably throughout Asia Pacific
* Demonstrated ability to balance maintenance and installations on a rolling calendar.
* Ability to conduct installations outside of standard working hours and with international vendors at various locations
* Project Management/Organization skills: proven ability to prioritize, work to a punchlist, and hit aggressive deadlines with minimal direction
* Communication skills: ability to communicate effectively both in writing and in verbal conversation with peers, supervisors and direct reports
* Computer proficiency including MS Word & Excel. Ability to utilize design software such as Photoshop, Illustrator and AutoCAD is a plus
* Proven ability to understand RL aesthetic
* English and Cantonese is a must (Mandarin beneficial)
* Please provide portfolio of works (If available)