- Ralph Lauren
- Roermond, Netherlands
- Closing date
- 25 Mar 2023
- PR & Communications
Ralph Lauren Corporation is a leader in the design, marketing and distribution of premium lifestyle products in: apparel, home, accessories, fragrances and F&B. For over 50 years, Ralph Lauren's reputation and distinctive image have been consistently developed across an expanding number of products, brands and international markets.
We are currently looking for Baristas (8 - 32 hours a week) to support Polo Ralph Lauren in the Designer Outlet Roermond. To create the perfect coffee and hot beverages for each guest, ensuring each drink is in-line with the Ralph Lauren standards, and the quality and service is by no means compromised. You will interact with the guests to ensure their needs are meet, offering suggestions from the drinks menu through storytelling and educating them on our considered drinks menu offering.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities
* Welcome and serve clients in an elevated manner through determining their coffee and hot beverage needs
* Educate customers by presenting and explaining the menu and sharing the story behind Ralph's beans and their special nature/ process
* Prepares and sells hot drinks by following prescribed recipes and preparation techniques for coffee drinks, such as Ralph's Roast, Espresso, Latte, Cappuccino etc.
* Maintain inventories by replenishing coffee bean supply; stocking brewing equipment; pastries; etc.
* Keep equipment operating by following instructions; troubleshooting breakdowns; maintaining supplies; performing preventive maintenance; calling for repairs
* Ensure all equipment and areas used is kept clean and tidy at all times
* Fill in daily paperwork (opening & closing checklists)
* Accurately handling payments
* Maintain a high standard of personal appearance and grooming, which includes wearing correct uniform whilst working
* Maintain a friendly and warm demeanour at all times
Experience, Skills & Knowledge
* Previous experience making fresh coffee and hot drinks is a plus
* Possess strong communication and interpersonal skills
* A desire to build relationships and promote teamwork
* Be flexible in supporting the business and team Ralph Lauren is an equal opportunity employer. We offer dynamic career opportunities with growth potential and a generous company discount.
Ralph Lauren, whose name is synonymous with American lifestyle, timeless design and impeccable quality, is a cultural icon who has built the Ralph Lauren Corporation into one of the most successful companies in the world. As the first designer to produce a complete lifestyle vision, Mr. Lauren created a global brand exemplified by style, sophistication and the utmost attention to detail. Today, the Company is a leader in the design, marketing and distribution of premium lifestyle products in four categories: apparel, home, accessories and fragrances.
Since 1967, Ralph Lauren has cultivated the iconography of America, as well as that of Europe and the exotic themes of other cultures, redefining a style of luxury that is recognized and coveted around the world. “I have always had a clear vision,” he said. “I wanted to develop quality products and create a whole world around that. It means taking risks, going with what you feel, but never losing sight of your vision and conviction.”
At Ralph Lauren, we like to inspire—and to be inspired. Our teams are dynamic, collaborative and innovative—and we are always looking to build them with the strongest, most inspiring people in the world.
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalised job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert