NEIMAN MARCUS GROUP
Neiman Marcus Group (NMG) has been the premier destination for luxury fashion and goods, superior service, and an elevated retail experience for more than a century. Today, 9,000 associates contribute to the success of NMG's brands: Neiman Marcus, Bergdorf Goodman, Last Call, and Horchow. There are 38 full-line Neiman Marcus stores in cosmopolitan markets across the United States and a sophisticated digital platform that attracts shoppers worldwide. Bergdorf Goodman operates two stores in landmark locations on Fifth Avenue in New York City and BergdorfGoodman.com, catering to loyal luxury customers globally. NMG also owns five Last Call stores and Horchow.com, an e-commerce site that offers premium furniture and home decor.
As an organization, NMG is on a transformational journey to become the preeminent luxury customer platform. NMG continues to deliver the best integrated customer experience and has evolved the business to succeed in the ever-changing retail landscape. NMG is a relationship business. What differentiates the organization from other luxury retailers are its unique assets: a strong store footprint, the most knowledgeable associates, an engaging online experience, solid brand partnerships, innovative digital and in-store experiences, the most loyal luxury customer base, and a strong balance sheet.
Our customers will always be at the center of everything NMG does. The company continues to reinvest in new technologies that enhance the customer experience. NMG meets customers where they are. NMG's goal is to offer customers a seamless experience across its stores, online, and remote digital selling.
NMG's priority is to develop a highly engaged and high-performing team where everyone belongs. The business attracts and retains best-in-class talent through unique offerings provided to associates in addition to standard employer benefits. These include an innovative way of working, associate discounts on merchandise, tuition reimbursement, associate hardship fund, and paid time off to volunteer, to name a few.
As part of NMG's Environmental, Social, Governance (ESG) work, the organization is focused on driving its core value of being "All Heart." NMG is also assessing its current environmental and social impact while developing a three-year plan to lead the luxury industry in its commitment and transparency to environmental and social sustainability. NMG strives to become an employer of choice, driven by a culture of Belonging. A dedicated team focuses on this journey, directly impacting how NMG conducts business throughout the workforce, workplace, and marketplace dimensions.
NMG has incredibly passionate and committed corporate and store associates. NMG offers associates an environment where everyone feels welcomed, nurtured, and empowered. Our associates are the heart of NMG. As an organization, NMG leads with love - love for customers, love for associates, and love for brand partners.
The Digital Marketing Manager will lead our testing and growth pod/initiatives for performance digital marketing. This role is responsible for developing, testing, executing and measuring Neiman Marcus' Digital Marketing growth strategies through the tactical management of all Digital performance channels. The Digital Performance Marketing "pod" focuses on Omni-Channel customer acquisition, site traffic, conversion, and revenue for NeimanMarcus.com. Position reports to the Director of Digital Marketing for the Neiman Marcus Group and will work closely with the Director of Social Media and Merchandising teams.
• Work cross functionally to design, execute and measure Digital Marketing test strategies to support e-commerce and retail businesses.
• End to end management of digital marketing tests to drive sales of our 400K+ products in stores and online in order to achieve direct response and branding objectives through the use of Search Engine Marketing (SEM/PPC), Comparison Shopping Engines (CSEs), Product Listing Ads (PLAs), Remarketing, Affiliate Marketing, Programmatic Display, and Paid Social Media Advertising (Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest, YouTube).
• Responsible for forecasting, flighting, media measurement and scaling test recommendations shown to deliver incremental Omni-Channel sales.
• Responsible for turning data into actionable insights using analytics tools. Toolset currently includes Adobe Analytics, Google Analytics 360, MarketShare, Facebook Analytics, CRM data, in addition to channel specific analytics/tracking tools.
• Bachelor's degree in a quantitative field. Preferably Business, Finance, Engineering, Economics, MIS, Computer Science, Statistics, or Mathematics
• 5 years of progressive business experience at companies with a significant e-commerce presence
• Retail experience preferable
• Deep understanding of the mechanics behind successful Digital Marketing campaigns and the technical infrastructure required to extract the most value from each Digital Marketing channel
• Experience managing large multi-channel Marketing budgets and maximizing return on ad spend
• Highly analytical and strong metrics-driven decisioning skills
• Experience working across a large matrixed organization with the ability to influence, work collaboratively, and gain consensus is strongly preferred
• Demonstrated ability to implement change through the effective use of communication skills in formal and informal settings
• Experience using web analytics tools and exposure to associated Marketing and Advertising technologies (e.g. ad servers, DSPs, DMPs, DS3, site data layers, tag management systems, etc.)
• Database (SQL) or web development experience not required, but a plus.