Stock Associate - Prada Seattle Premium Outlet
To manage a correct goods handling in accordance with the Company guidelines. To support the Store Manager in all requirements connected with the Stockroom management.
- Physically unload/upload all incoming/outgoing products.
- Match incoming products with accompanying documents.
- Load the product onto the system after checking the content of each single carton.
- Label product categories for which this activity is scheduled.
- Arrange products in the stockroom based on set classification criteria.
- Manage products available in the Stockroom protecting their integrity.
- Check cartons’ integrity.
- Keep the Stockroom constantly tidy.
- Prepare the goods to be repaired, recording their movements into the system.
- Prepare the goods to be sent to other stores/central warehouse, downloading them from the system.
KNOWLEDGE AND SKILLS
Experience of at least 1-3 years in similar positions in structured environments
Good knowledge of the Microsoft Office package, AS400, SAP
Accurate, flexible, very good teamwork skills, goal-oriented
English is a must other languages are a plus