Global EDI & B2B Solutions Specialist
Do you believe we should never stop learning? GANT, the future of American Sportswear, strives to be an Employer of Choice in 70+ global markets. If you want to challenge convention and make clothes for the courageous, curious and creative, then join us on this journey!
About the role
In this role you’ll be part of the Stockholm based Global Wholesale Sales & Operations Team and report to the Global Head of Wholesale Sales & Operations.
You will act as a global point of contact for B2B digital connectivity related topics within wholesale, continuously optimizing our solutions and processes for our EDI communication exchange and our B2B platform solution.
- Drive constant improvement of the digital connectivity and data exchange with our wholesale accounts.
- Set up, coordinate and develop EDI connections to reflect the needs of our local markets and wholesale accounts
- Oversee projects to onboard new EDI partnerships and be responsible for all testing
- Monitor EDI operations and B2B processes on a daily basis to provide support internally, troubleshoot and resolve errors
- Maintain seasons, property mapping and other product data related properties
- Lead improvement projects for task automation and optimizing of sales processes and tools in order to reduce manual orders and reporting
- Identify needs and drive constant improvement and maintenance of our B2B wholesale platform solution (features and processes) in order to increase sales and the customer experience.
- Timely prepare and coordinate the B2B platform content (imagery, product data etc.) for each Sales launch together with stakeholders
- Coordinate workshops and trainings related to all B2B connectivity solutions and tools
- Create and maintain user documentation & training material for stakeholders
- Support on technical issues on the B2B platform
- Act as a global point of contact & support for internal and external stakeholders for B2B data exchange and digital sales topics.
- Strong expertise in ERP system application and integration
- Excellent knowledge and experience of EDI and API processes
- Previous experience of B2B Sales platform or digital sales tools
- University Degree or work experience within IT, Business Development, Digital Sales or E-commerce
- Minimum 3 years experience in a similar role, preferably within Retail/Fashion or industry
- Strong business acumen and commercial mindset
- Knowledge of Supply Chain is an asset
- Fluent English
- Strong interpersonal and collaboration skills
- Excellent problem solving skills
- Process driven and result oriented with a strong digital mindset
- Project management skills
Apply with your CV and a cover letter by 2022/10/05. We review applications on a rolling basis and the position may be filled before the set end date.