Our vision is to establish HUGO BOSS as the leading premium tech-driven fashion platform worldwide and to be one of the top 100 global brands. At HUGO BOSS, we work as a team to apply our knowledge, skills and experience together and create a diversity of ideas and solutions. What unites us? We love fashion, we change fashion!
At HUGO BOSS, you have the opportunity to contribute your personality, ideas and creativity - because only when we break new ground together can we create something unique. Become part of our team of more than 14.000 employees worldwide and shape your future/drive your future/drive your growth, at HUGO BOSS!
Are you a talented negotiator, enthusiastic about strategic approaches, IT topics and would like to help shape the future of HUGO BOSS? We are looking for a new team member within the strategic procurement department as soon as possible - We´re already looking forward to meet you!What you can expect:
- Support in the planning and implementation of complex, strategic procurement projects
- Preparation and support of procurement processes (i.e. execution of market analyses, tenders, supplier selection and negotiation of framework agreements)
- Maintenance of existing and development of new supplier relationships (national/international) as well as exploitation of cost optimization potentials
- Participation in projects, in particular for the further development of strategic purchasing
- Possibility to develop and unfold more sustainable and innovative solutions around purchasing
- Successfully completed degree or comparable training, ideally with a focus on purchasing/procurement
- Good English and very good knowledge of MS Office (esp. Excel, Powerpoint) as well as a confident handling of SAP
- A goal- and team-oriented way of working as well as a high level of analytical thinking skills
- Strong communication skills as well as negotiation skills and persuasiveness in dealing with suppliers
- Made for Me: three days in Metzingen and two days working remotely. Our hybrid working model "Threedom of work" is as individual as your personal needs.
- Today. Tomorrow. Always. Sustainability is one of our key values, and more than just a trend. We are committed to environmental, animal and climate protection, and human rights.
- Does innovation drive you? Same for us! We have digitized most of our workflows and almost fully automated our logistics centres.
- Exclusive discounts for shopping and arts: benefit from discounts for family and friends along with free entrance to more than 15 international art museums.
- High-performing people need a healthy balance. Take advantage of the employee gym, the beach volleyball field or yoga classes on the rooftop terrace.
- As a fashion company, we value good taste in everything - including food. Welcome to our own restaurant and café, Times.
We are a global company with our employees representative of the world at large. Our inclusive culture embraces each person's authenticity and individuality. We are committed to equal employment opportunity. And we believe our equitable work environment helps unleash your full potential and inspires you to thrive.