JOSEPH are looking for a Visual Merchandiser to join the Retail team. As Visual Merchandiser (VM) you are responsible for interpreting, developing, and implementing visual directives and standards for displays across the JOSEPH stores and Concessions. The VM will assist with the development and delivery of training to the Retail team and all other store line teams and will get involved with the visual merchandising for all events & wholesale campaigns.
- Communicate visual/promotional policies and practices to all stores.
- Ensure all displays and stores align with the JOSEPH brand, and work to achieve maximum commercial potential.
- Provide creative support for new store openings, changes, and re-fits Successfully implement the visual strategy based around enhancing and re-enforcing the brand.
- Visit stores on a regular basis to ensure standards are being maintained to the highest levels.
- Assist with the creative process and in-store VM support to en-sure all layout and window changes are planned and executed within agreed timelines.
Person Specification/ Skills:
- Experience in retail visual merchandising
- Train the store retail team on visual merchandising
- Assist with window changes and direct in-store visual changes with retail team.
- Sourcing experience.
- Able to work as part of a team and autonomously
- A strong sense of initiative, able to solve problems quickly and effectively
- Accustomed to interpreting complex visual strategies to execution.
- Used to working to tight deadlines.
- Good communication skills.
- Team player