- London (Greater) (GB)
- Closing date
- 11 Oct 2022
- Visual Merchandising
- Coordinator / Executive
- Contract Type
- Full Time
JOSEPH are looking for a Visual Merchandiser to join the Retail team. As Visual Merchandiser (VM) you are responsible for interpreting, developing, and implementing visual directives and standards for displays across the JOSEPH stores and Concessions. The VM will assist with the development and delivery of training to the Retail team and all other store line teams and will get involved with the visual merchandising for all events & wholesale campaigns.
- Communicate visual/promotional policies and practices to all stores.
- Ensure all displays and stores align with the JOSEPH brand, and work to achieve maximum commercial potential.
- Provide creative support for new store openings, changes, and re-fits Successfully implement the visual strategy based around enhancing and re-enforcing the brand.
- Visit stores on a regular basis to ensure standards are being maintained to the highest levels.
- Assist with the creative process and in-store VM support to en-sure all layout and window changes are planned and executed within agreed timelines.
Person Specification/ Skills:
- Experience in retail visual merchandising
- Train the store retail team on visual merchandising
- Assist with window changes and direct in-store visual changes with retail team.
- Sourcing experience.
- Able to work as part of a team and autonomously
- A strong sense of initiative, able to solve problems quickly and effectively
- Accustomed to interpreting complex visual strategies to execution.
- Used to working to tight deadlines.
- Good communication skills.
- Team player
In 1972 the JOSEPH in-house label was launched, placing importance on luxury essentials. Today, JOSEPH has become a contemporary designer brand respected worldwide. Each men’s and women’s collection, explores the nuances of personality through intimate detail, sartorial techniques and luxurious fabrications. An essential framework of wardrobe icons—the pant, the sweater, the blouse and more—are established as new and modern classics. The codes of the brand are deconstructed, personalised, twisted.
Just as its stores were places to meet and share ideas, attracting designers, models, editors and photographers, JOSEPH—the label, the brand—is once again a focus for creativity, somewhere to find inspiration.
JOSEPH will continue to define the style of the coming decades just as it did so powerfully in the past.
- 0207 610 8400
90 Peterborough Road
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalised job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert