Tiffany & Co. Seasonal Team Members
hold the critical position of embodying the Tiffany brand in each and every Client interaction during the holiday season. Our seasonal Team Members are excellent communicators and positive brand ambassadors, helping to convey memorable experiences for our Client s. Their passion for Tiffany is conveyed in every Client interaction. We welcome you to be a part of the next generation luxury jeweler where we create legendary beauty with freedom, wit and joy. As a Seasonal Team Member you will:
- Be an effective brand ambassador, ensuring Clients are warmly welcomed, assisted accordingly, and have a memorable experience commensurate with the Tiffany brand.
- Improve the Client experience with hospitality and store amenities to build personalized experiences with the goal of positively impacting both sales and service.
- Assist with engraving station where applicable.
- Accurately lead floor waiting list if applicable.
- Ensure hospitality area is fully stocked, orderly and clean.
- Communicate with management any potential service issues with waiting clients.
- Assist sales team with boxing and wrapping items, replenishing POS and gifting supplies, keeping all POS stations and sales floor areas neat and organized and performing all POS functions after a client's purchase decision is finalized.
- Assist operations team with operational policies and procedures and after sales servicing to ensure store operations run optimally.
- Assist with inventory and special projects as needed.
- Ability to work non-traditional business hours including nights, weekends and holidays.
- Previous retail or luxury retail or Client related experience (i.e. hospitality, etc.).
- Strong communication skills, both verbal and written, Client service skills and the ability to prioritize while balancing multiple tasks is required.
- Capability to work with a diverse client base.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, changing environment.
- Authorization to work in the United States or in the country where the position is based.
***Successful Candidates will have to be present at an in person hiring event in Indianapolis on September 21st