Wholesale Admin Assistant
Rainbowwave currently has an exciting opportunity to join our Wholesale team as an Admin Assistant at our Showroom in Camden, London. This role will be a mix of sales support, customer service and day to day administration supporting the Sales Team.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a stable and growing company with an excellent working environment. The ideal candidate needs to be dynamic, well presented, bright, a team player and looking to be an integral part of the team. You will need to have suitable sales related experience for a minimum of one year and be able to assist in driving sales growth in new and active accounts.
- Assisting with the support of the International and Domestic Sales
- Under the guidance of our Directors/Heads of Departments researching new markets and prospecting stores to continue the growth of the brands business
- Update database regularly to ensure accurate contact list is held at all times
- Organise collection samples from receiving, visual merchandising and return the collections
- Prepare all paperwork for selling including price lists, line sheets and order forms
- Order entry
- Store visits
- Work closely with Directors to support both the brand and the retailers
- Competitor analysis to ensure the brand has a commercial product offering at the right price point and is presented in the most effective way
- Monitoring sell through in existing stores and action stock swaps returns etc.
- Assist with preparation of training packs and brand information for outreach to stores
- A strong commercial awareness and interest in fashion, luxury products and wholesale
- Ability to work under pressure, results driven and self-motivated
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal, particularly when dealing with an international, multi-lingual client base
- Confident in Microsoft Suite – particularly in Excel
- Able to multitask and prioritise workload effectively
- A dedicated, hardworking and committed individual
- Flexibility to travel abroad
- Proficiency in one or more foreign languages advantageous
Please note that this role is located in London.