THE ROLE & THE TEAM
This is an exciting opportunity to join and co-build a team of media professionals in a fast-growing fashion and technology company with ambitions of being the starting point for fashion and tripling the size of the business (from 10bn EUR to 30bn EUR) by 2025. This is an important hands-on role that will contribute greatly towards achieving that vision.
As Media Lead
for Denmark, Finland, Norway, Sweden, Latvia, Lithuania and Estonia you will use data and insights to fuel world class 360 media and comms planning strategies, maximize the efficiency and effectiveness of our output and, ultimately, help us to grow our market share across our markets.
Reporting to the Head of Media, you will develop media strategic and tactical guidelines and oversee the execution of global and local media and communications campaigns, as well as support the Nordics & Baltics Marketing Teams
specifically on achieving business and growth KPIs in their markets.INCLUSIVE BY DESIGN
At Zalando, our vision is to be inclusive by design. And this vision starts with our hiring - we do not discriminate on the basis of gender identity, sexual orientation, personal expression, ethnicity, religious belief, or disability status. You are welcome to leave out your picture, age, or marital status from your application. We only assess candidates on their qualifications and merit.
We want to provide you with a great candidate experience. Feel free to inform us of any accommodations you may need, so we can best support you throughout the hiring process.
do.BETTER - our diversity & inclusion strategy: https://corporate.zalando.com/en/our-impact/dobetter-our-diversity-and-inclusion-strategy
Our employee resource groups: https://corporate.zalando.com/en/our-impact/our-employee-resource-groups WHAT WE'D LOVE YOU TO DO (AND LOVE DOING)
WE'D LOVE TO MEET YOU IF
- Global Campaign Planning:
- Developing clear roadmaps for marketing rollouts across paid channels for 25 markets as media captain in cross-disciplinary campaign teams and in collaboration with global media agency
- Ensuring the creative output meets the needs of the latest best practice across all formats and platforms
- Media Excellence:
- Identifying gaps or overlaps that could impact campaign performance and ways to solveit
- Leading impact/KPI tracking and related adjustment and insights/learnings
- Contributing towards creating a community of experts with shared goals, knowledge, insights and best practice; cooperating closely with other Media Leads and the internal Digital Media Team on bringing the best in class strategic and tactical media solutions to current business goals and challenges
- Regional Media Execution:
- Bringing the most of working collaboratively with regional marketing teams and local media agency - balancing pan-European strategies with local media and communications challenges and needs in an efficient manner
- Managing best in class full funnel, with upper and mid funnel focus, media planning and buying practices across all media channels for your regional cluster (DK, FI, NO, SE, LV, LT, EE)
- 8-10 years of relevant experience in media strategy and communications planning with a strong background in full funnel management with focus on upper and mid funnel above the line campaigns and a proven track record in planning and executing offline/online campaigns in the European markets
- Experience in one or more markets of the regional cluster (DK, FI, NO, SE, LV, LT, EE)
- Highly developed strategic and analytical skills with deep expertise in reaching and engaging specific user/audience segments through a targeted and flexible paid media approach
- Experience in drawing insights and learnings and further applying them along with the KPIs to drive effectiveness and efficiency of media investments
- Distinct track record of success in managing media processes
- Passion about consumer behaviors and trends, understanding of their impact on the creative & media strategy
- Excellence at managing complexity and operating in a fast paced environment
- Confidence in managing cross-functional processes, strengths in connecting, integrating and communicating while building relationships with different stakeholders and bringing them on the journey together
Zalando provides a range of benefits, here's an overview of what you can expect. Ask your Talent Acquisition Partner to learn more about what we offer.
- Employee shares program
- 40% off fashion and beauty products sold and shipped by Zalando, 30% off Zalando Lounge, discounts from external partners
- 2 paid volunteering days a year
- Hybrid working model, with flexible hours and up to 60% remote
- Work from abroad for up to 30 working days a year
- 27 days of vacation a year to start
- Relocation assistance available (subject to prior agreement)
- Family services, including counseling and support
- Health and wellbeing options (including Gympass)
- Mental health support and coaching available
It's the perfect time to join Zalando's journey, from being a pioneer in the world of e-commerce, to becoming the Starting Point for Fashion in Europe. We connect customers, brands, and partners across 25 markets.
Help us drive digital and sustainable solutions for fashion, logistics, advertising and research, bringing head-to-toe fashion to more than 49 million active customers.
Our values: https://jobs.zalando.com/en/our-founding-mindset
do.More - our sustainability strategy: https://corporate.zalando.com/en/our-impact/domore-our-sustainability-strategy
Follow us on Instagram: instagram.com/insidezalandoPlease note that all applications must be completed using the online form - we do not accept applications via email.