Product Development Assistant: AGOLDE, GOLDSIGN
Who we are:
Citizens of Humanity has captivated the fashion world with a rigorous commitment to innovative denim styling, comfort and fit without compromise. We are looking for talented and highly motivated individuals to join our team.
The Product Developer Assistant will work with the Product Development Director and Development Teams to coordinate the development of the collection from Initial design through pre-production stage including but not limited to: Coordinating sample development from initial sketch through to new style adoption. Creating, updating, and correcting new development tech packs via PLM/PDM systems, including preparation of *initial CAD’s, updating sketches, and boards for seasonal milestone meetings.
- Strong Adobe creative suite skills including but not limited to: Adobe illustrator, InDesign, and
- Photoshop Knowledge of technical design, garment construction for all categories; denim, knit, woven.
- Ability to render, update, and correct existing sketches including construction callouts quickly.
- Exceptional time management skills with the ability to multitask and prioritize workload to meet the deadlines of the seasonal calendar
- High attention to detail and thorough in tasks management.
- Strong interpersonal, organizational and verbal/written skills
- A resourceful team player and the ability to self-start and deliver results
- Flexible and can adapt to changes; thrives in an ever-changing and fast-paced collaborative work environment
- Knowledge of Microsoft Excel and the ability to use the software to track and coordinate the development process through to pre-production hand off.
- PLM/PDM is required (can be in different sw/platform but must know the process and tools to use). Understanding of fabrics, yarns, knit and woven construction.
- Denim Development: Min 1 years
- Product Development: 2 years
- *Job description subject to change due to business needs.
- Citizens of Humanity is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer
- Job Type: Full-time
- Pay: $19.00 - $24.00 per hour