PURPLE, an industry leader in luxury PR representing top names in Fashion, Lifestyle, and Beauty, is looking to add a Senior Account Executive to join our dynamic Fashion team.
The Senior Account Executive will play an essential role in supporting the development and execution of integrated communication campaigns for Luxury Fashion clients, generating maximum brand exposure through implementing communication strategies, including traditional and new media and brand partnerships.
- Day-to-day client contact and manage client updates.
- Facilitate the smooth running of daily functions of each account team, providing support as requested and required.
- Support your line managers with PR campaigns for diverse clients from conception to completion.
- Manage and coordinate Fashion samples.
- Complete coverage reports accurately and effectively.
- Brainstorm creative ideas and generate publicity strategies to enhance PR campaigns, going beyond the role of the press office.
- Maintain regular day-to-day contact and close relationships with key press.
- Be a brand champion for your clients and build strong relationships with them.
- Analyze coverage across online, offline, and blogs, and leverage added value from all PR activity.
- Conduct research on both brands, products, and industry to support the development of client plans and new business proposals.
- Manage the Intern to help provide additional support to the team.
Skills and Experience
- 3-4 years of relevant proven experience, full-time or internship at a mid-sized PR agency within a luxury Fashion environment.
- Familiarity with the organization of press reports and press clips.
- Demonstrate solid understanding of an ongoing interest in media relations and strategy.
- Able to identify communication opportunities through a proactive approach.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment, meeting tight deadlines. Excellent prioritizing and time management.
Outside of working with many industry-leading luxury brands, Purple PR offers an extensive variety of fantastic benefits, such as:
- Medical, Dental, and Vision through providers such as Empire and AETNA
- 401k plan participation
- 22 vacation days + 8 holidays off per year
- end of the year office closure between Christmas and New Years
- End of the year bonuses and bi-annual reviews
- Summer Fridays!