Account Executive - VIP
PURPLE, an industry leader in luxury PR representing top names in Fashion, Lifestyle, and Beauty, is looking to add an Account Executive to join our dynamic VIP team.
The ideal candidate will be expected to have an existing base of fashion stylist and publicist contacts and be able to support the VIP fashion team’s efforts to secure maximum red carpet & street style coverage across all relevant media channels. Must be comfortable engaging with media and clients, organized, driven, and creative. Strong written communication skills and an established understanding of public relations are essential.
- Co-ordinate logistics for VIP dressing
- Hold showroom appointments with stylists and VIPs.
- Support VIP services manager on daily VIP-related activity
- Establish and maintain relationships with stylists, publicists, and influencers.
- Manage daily sample requests and coordinate returns.
- Provide weekly event calendars with event listings and VIPS in town using industry subscription sites.
- Manage the distribution of VIP dressing alerts and follow up for credits.
- Actively look and track seeding results
- VIP liaison during events
- Managing VIP transport and accommodation where relevant
- Send all VIP’s their images for posting post-event.
- Assisting in stylist outreach for potential celebrity/VIP opportunities for the upcoming red carpet, press day, and street style placements.
- Reporting send-outs, coverage achieved, and forthcoming coverage and collating coverage and data for monthly reports.
- Ad-hoc project work and carrying out specific or general research.
- Attending client meetings and special events
- General support of the press office
Skills and Experience
- 2-3 years of relevant VIP influencer experience
- Knowledge of key stylists, publicists, managers, and influencer contacts for upcoming outreach
- Experience usingLaunch metrics, sample loaning, and gifting, messenger services, and tracking press coverage.
- General knowledge of all media including a strong understanding of digital landscape and social media platforms.
- Creative thinker and extremely detail oriented.
- Hard-working and proactive candidate who is enthusiastic, works well within a team and has a passion for celebrity/VIP relations.
- An understanding of the luxury fashion industry is vital.
Outside of working with many industry-leading luxury brands, Purple PR also offer an extensive variety of fantastic benefits, such as:
- Medical, Dental, and Vision through providers such as Empire and AETNA
- 401k plan participation
- 22 vacation days + 8 holidays off per year
- end of the year office closure between Christmas and New Years
- End of the year bonuses and bi-annual reviews
- Summer Fridays!