The Logistics Assistant at AREA is responsible for managing, and optimizing Logistics. They will facilitate a smooth logistics process with the multi-channel DTC and wholesale functions, supporting the needs of an integrated and efficient management of regional products flows, across all departments. The role will also be responsible for assisting in the implementation of a new warehouse, and inventory management, and shipment auditing across departments.
- Daily communications with the company’s 3PL partners, shipping couriers, and customs brokers if required.
- Responsible for overseeing the inbound receipt of merchandise in a timely manner with our 3PL partners and ensuring KPIs are met for receiving and order processing.
- Assist with allocations and shipping globally.
- Timely processing of stock transfers and seeing through B2B reorders.
- Conduct stock inventory counts per reports and onsite with 3PL partners
- Assist in maintaining an up-to-date contact list of all WSL partners.
- Responsible for verifying monthly invoices to ensure accurately billed.
- Responsible for classifying harmonized tariff schedules for ready-to-wear, accessories, and footwear classification.
- Assist with customer service inquiries
- Support the Sales with customer inquiries relating to shipping statuses, order maintenance, and late styles.
- Assist in delivery/payment follow-up
- Experience shipping to department stores
- Experience with EDI processes and various warehouse processes.
- ERP experience
- Must be able to multitask in a fast pace environment.
- Excellent time management and organization skills
- Excellent team player
- PC/MAC literate in all MS applications
- Various Ad Hoc tasks
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent.
- 2+ years of experience in Logistics or Operations within the fashion industry
- Excellent organizational, communication and people skills.
- Self-motivated, with ability to thrive in a hands-on environment.
- Working knowledge of data analysis and performance/operation metrics as it relates to the role.
- MS Office and Excel skills.
- Previous experience with RLM, CRM or similar ideal
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
AREA Studio LLC is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer and provides equal opportunities to all employees and applicants without regard to an individual’s age, race, creed, color, religion, national origin, sex (including pregnancy) or sexual orientation, gender expression, military status, marital status, genetic predisposition or carrier status, disability or membership in any other protected class under applicable law.