Job descriptionWhat roles are we offering?
We are looking for an Assistant Store Manager to join our sales teams in our boutique in Hampstead, London.Who are we looking for?
You are motivated, dynamic, flexible and with an appetite for challenges.
You have experience as an assistant manager or as a supervisor.
Want to break the routine? Meet passionate people? Look no further!What will you be doing?
As an ambassador of our brand, your main responsibilities will be:
Sales and animation of the store:
- Creating a special connection with the customer by offering a unique and indulgent service
- Retaining customer loyalty by giving appropriate and personalised advice
- Achieving the set targets and increasing revenue by making our products attractive
- Following the HQ Business Guidelines and ensuring they are carried out by the sales team
Merchandising and Inventory:
- Ensuring that the shop floor is organised, and the VM Guidelines from HQ are being followed
- Coordinating reception of deliveries and ensuring that our store runs smoothly
- Coordinating inventory and concession/store replenishment
Supporting the store manager with the following tasks:
- Coordinating and supervising a sales team
- Promoting the high-end image of the Maje brand internally and externally
- Coaching and training the sales team
- Supporting the store manager with the recruitment process
This is a non-exhaustive list.What we offer?
- Fun and dynamic workplace
- Bonus scheme
- Professional development and training: internal training platform with new content weekly
- Uniform from pieces of our current collection
- Transport allowance
You can demonstrate a significant experience as a Supervisor or Assistant Store Manager, ideally in the area of high-end ready-to-wear fashion.
You are enthusiastic about fashion and have a good knowledge of the sector and its trends.
You can demonstrate good sense for business and have an excellent sense for customer service. You are able to supervise and motivate a team and are willing to take on challenges.
Become a member of our teams!Join the #MajeTeamJob locationJob location
Europe, United Kingdom, LondonApplicant criteriaMinimum level of education required
N/AMinimum level of experience required
3 years or more