About PVH Corp.
PVH is the growth platform for Calvin Klein and TOMMY HILFIGER. Through driving brand strength and relevance, we are connecting our global, iconic brands closer to where the consumer is going than ever before, today and with future generations. Guided by our values and enabled by our scale and global reach, we are driving fashion forward for good, as one team with one vision and one plan. That's the Power of Us, that's the Power of PVH+.The Team
The SCPD department supports the implementation of new business processes and tools across PVH. We are directly involved in the delivery of the strategic initiatives contained in Lighbeam 3 (Embed Direct Digital) which is a key component of the Vision 2025 strategy. This includes the support to the implementation of the new Membership and Loyalty program.The Position
The Membership and Loyalty delivery lead is a key contributor to the successful implementation of PVH's new Membership and Loyalty program. This implementation is a fundamental enabler of PVH's Vision 2025 strategy. The delivery lead sits within the program management layer and is focused on the technical component of the program.Key Responsibilities
As Membership and Loyalty delivery lead, you are a key contributor to the successful implementation of PVH's new Membership and Loyalty program. This implementation is a fundamental enabler of PVH's Vision 2025 strategy. The delivery lead sits within the program management layer and is focused on the technical component of the program.
You will be a member of the Process Development team and work closely with colleagues in the marketing, technology, business development, omnichannel and ecommerce teams. As part of your direct responsibilities, you will:
The ideal candidate:
- Consolidate the roadmap / planning for the implementation in cooperation with the product owners of the technology teams
- Facilitate the delivery of the roadmap / planning within the set timelines ensuring clear business objectives and requirements are provided timely to the technical teams
- Support the definition of a clear technical implementation scope
- Ensure that the timeline delivery is feasible based on execution estimations provided by the technology teams
- Maintain the agreed implementation scope and / or facilitate the discussion with business owners on any reprioritization required to the original features
- Support and drive technical content creation for key decision-making meetings
- Provide timely and relevant project related communication to all stakeholders
- Manage and maintain alignment between key stakeholders: front and back end tech alignment, technology and omnichannel product teams, etc.
- Identify and address relevant risks and dependencies to the successful implementation of the project
- Identify and manage any relevant impacts to PVH daily business resulting from the implementation activities
What You Can Expect from Us
- University degree from a leading business school/university in business and/or technology
- 10+ years of relevant working experience with experience in driving systems/technology implementation projects. Fashion experience is a big plus
- Know-how of membership and loyalty processes & systems (Consumer data platforms, Loyalty management platforms, etc.) with a track record in leading system implementation projects from scratch
- Highly motivated, driven, proactive. Project management, problem structuring, and strategic problem solving skills
- Flexible; comfortable working in a fast-paced and fast-changing environment
- Experience in a complex business environment or matrix organization
- Experience working with scrum/agile methodologies
- People management experience: establish and maintain relationships within the organization at large to drive development and collaboration
- Strong communication and presentation skills at leadership level
- Ability to influence and lead others, collaborative and team player
- Business fluency in English (written and verbal)
- Work Smart Program: hybrid work, flex hours, work from anywhere 4 weeks a year, home office allowance and meeting free Fridays
- One of a kind Campus: state-of-the-art collaboration spaces, restaurant with premium buffet, takeaway deli, barista coffee bars, skybar and rooftop garden
- Health & Well-being: People's Place gym, sports clubs, nutritional coaching, meditation studio, headspace subscription, rooftop yoga and mental health days
- Social events: Thursday socials, pub quizzes, annual themed events, sample sales and market launches
- PVH University: learning and development programs to leverage your professional and personal goals
- How we support you: onsite parking, bike garages, commuting allowances, Employee Assistance Programs, pension schemes and discount on our brands Tommy Hilfiger & Calvin Klein to name a few!
Our Talent Acquisition will share our full benefits overview at the offer stage.
PVH Europe and our brands, TOMMY HILFIGER and CALVIN KLEIN, are committed to fostering an inclusive and diverse community of associates with a strong sense of belonging. We believe we are bettered by all forms of diversity, and take pride in working with top talent from every walk of life and corner of the world. In the spirit of inclusivity, qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, ethnicity, ability, gender, gender expression, gender identity, nationality, race, religion or sexual orientation. #LI-Hybrid