Showroom and Sample Assistant, Men's
- Ralph Lauren
- New York, New York, United States
- Closing date
- 12 Oct 2022
- PR & Communications
- Entry Level / Assistant
Ralph Lauren Corporation (NYSE:RL) is a global leader in the design, marketing and distribution of premium lifestyle products in five categories: apparel, accessories, home, fragrances, and hospitality. For more than 50 years, Ralph Lauren's reputation and distinctive image have been consistently developed across an expanding number of products, brands and international markets. The Company's brand names, which include Ralph Lauren, Ralph Lauren Collection, Ralph Lauren Purple Label, Polo Ralph Lauren, Double RL, Lauren Ralph Lauren, Polo Ralph Lauren Children, Chaps, among others, constitute one of the world's most widely recognized families of consumer brands. At Ralph Lauren, we unite and inspire the communities within our company as well as those in which we serve by amplifying voices and perspectives to create a culture of belonging, ensuring inclusion, and fairness for all. We foster a culture of inclusion through: Talent, Education & Communication, Employee Groups and Celebration. Any offer of employment is contingent upon proof of full COVID 19 vaccinations upon hire. Accommodations due to medical or religious reasons will be evaluated in compliance with the law.
· Manage coordination between internal stakeholders, external customers and photo shoots.
* Facilitate quarterly showroom breakdown after market.
* Responsible for maintaining an organized and efficient sample storage system.
* Communicate with vendors on a regular basis to ensure timely receipt of appropriate samples.
* Attend line openings to review new season product and order new samples if prototype is incorrect.
* Check art graphics and sourcing matching/appropriate apparel to ensure correct samples are shot.
* Work with internal teams and vendors to develop solutions to any issues surrounding samples.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities
Manage seasonal collection of samples for Menswear. (Approximately 2,000 SKUS):
* After market, breakdown auxiliary showrooms. Schedule time with designers and merchants to meet with the wholesale and RLE digital asset coordinators.
* Review, tag and/ or re-order samples needed to shoot for the season.
* Prior to sending to studio for storage and shooting. Pull samples for national advertising shoot for Wholesale rigs and styling items for campaign.
* After sending samples to RLE studio, manage request for product from Sales team, Marketing, PR and Advertising.
* Once samples are shot they are returned to be used as needed by accounts. Fulfill requests for Sales meetings Wholesale Digital Operations (WDE):
* Pull samples for digital marketing, banners and online marketing for the WDE team
Experience, Skills & Knowledge
* Strong organizational skills
* Proficient in Microsoft Office
* Ability to multi-task, responsible for handling multiple projects at once and meeting deadlines
Ralph Lauren, whose name is synonymous with American lifestyle, timeless design and impeccable quality, is a cultural icon who has built the Ralph Lauren Corporation into one of the most successful companies in the world. As the first designer to produce a complete lifestyle vision, Mr. Lauren created a global brand exemplified by style, sophistication and the utmost attention to detail. Today, the Company is a leader in the design, marketing and distribution of premium lifestyle products in four categories: apparel, home, accessories and fragrances.
Since 1967, Ralph Lauren has cultivated the iconography of America, as well as that of Europe and the exotic themes of other cultures, redefining a style of luxury that is recognized and coveted around the world. “I have always had a clear vision,” he said. “I wanted to develop quality products and create a whole world around that. It means taking risks, going with what you feel, but never losing sight of your vision and conviction.”
At Ralph Lauren, we like to inspire—and to be inspired. Our teams are dynamic, collaborative and innovative—and we are always looking to build them with the strongest, most inspiring people in the world.
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalised job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert