NEIMAN MARCUS GROUP
Neiman Marcus Group (NMG) has been the premier destination for luxury fashion and goods, superior service, and an elevated retail experience for more than a century. Today, 9,000 associates contribute to the success of NMG's brands: Neiman Marcus, Bergdorf Goodman, Last Call, and Horchow. There are 38 full-line Neiman Marcus stores in cosmopolitan markets across the United States and a sophisticated digital platform that attracts shoppers worldwide. Bergdorf Goodman operates two stores in landmark locations on Fifth Avenue in New York City and BergdorfGoodman.com, catering to loyal luxury customers globally. NMG also owns five Last Call stores and Horchow.com, an e-commerce site that offers premium furniture and home decor.
As an organization, NMG is on a transformational journey to become the preeminent luxury customer platform. NMG continues to deliver the best integrated customer experience and has evolved the business to succeed in the ever-changing retail landscape. NMG is a relationship business. What differentiates the organization from other luxury retailers are its unique assets: a strong store footprint, the most knowledgeable associates, an engaging online experience, solid brand partnerships, innovative digital and in-store experiences, the most loyal luxury customer base, and a strong balance sheet.
Our customers will always be at the center of everything NMG does. The company continues to reinvest in new technologies that enhance the customer experience. NMG meets customers where they are. NMG's goal is to offer customers a seamless experience across its stores, online, and remote digital selling.
NMG's priority is to develop a highly engaged and high-performing team where everyone belongs. The business attracts and retains best-in-class talent through unique offerings provided to associates in addition to standard employer benefits. These include an innovative way of working, associate discounts on merchandise, tuition reimbursement, associate hardship fund, and paid time off to volunteer, to name a few.
As part of NMG's Environmental, Social, Governance (ESG) work, the organization is focused on driving its core value of being "All Heart." NMG is also assessing its current environmental and social impact while developing a three-year plan to lead the luxury industry in its commitment and transparency to environmental and social sustainability. NMG strives to become an employer of choice, driven by a culture of Belonging. A dedicated team focuses on this journey, directly impacting how NMG conducts business throughout the workforce, workplace, and marketplace dimensions.
NMG has incredibly passionate and committed corporate and store associates. NMG offers associates an environment where everyone feels welcomed, nurtured, and empowered. Our associates are the heart of NMG. As an organization, NMG leads with love - love for customers, love for associates, and love for brand partners. Sharp Street Studio Assistant Studio Manager Job Summary:
The Assistant Studio Manager will collaborate with the Studio and Sample Mangers to support day-to-day operations of the studio. They will also be accountable to Creative and Buying Office stakeholders. The Assistant Manager will supervise the freelance dock team. Job Responsibilities:
- Partner with Studio and Sample Managers to facilitate studio operations
- Supervise freelance dock team
- Facilitate inbound and outbound shipments, sample stocking and movement throughout studio
- Manage procurement of all studio supplies
- Handle all inbound and outbound deliveries of FedEx, UPS, NMG internal transport and third parties
- Schedule internal deliveries of Clearance samples to Last Call
- Cross functionality between all studio sets to ensure smooth transition of samples and props
- Interface with Republic Waste Services for prompt pick up and return of roll off dumpsters
- Manage sample location protocols - scan to warehouse, scan to set
- Perform damage assessment on product, samples, and live merchandise
- To and from studios
- Take pictures of samples prior to shipment away from Sharp
- Assume additional responsibilities as necessary
- Bachelor's Degree preferred
- Previous leadership experience preferred
- Efficient at managing a high volume of projects and adhering to deadlines
- Service oriented mindset
- Able to anticipate problems and plan accordingly
- Excellent organization and time management skills
- Excellent verbal/written communication skills
- Strong business acumen and analytical skills
- Proficient in Microsoft office, emphasis on Excel, Word, and PowerPoint
- Knowledge of Sample Management and Sample Track applications preferred