Buyers Admin Assistant
ABOUT ONER ACTIVE
Oner Active was once a simple dream, a dream to create activewear that helped women worldwide feel extraordinary in every single way. Our mission is to empower our community every single step of the way throughout their fitness journey. We want to help you feel secure, comfortable and confident whilst training in our sleek and simple designs that look amazing on all women! This is just the start of our extraordinary journey together, and we need the right people to make our vision happen.
WANT TO BE A PART OF IT?
We have an exciting opportunity in our London office for a Buyer’s Admin Assistant to join our growing Activewear team. Your mission will be to support the product team to achieve the whole product process including all aspects of the order management process, product sample library management, supplier liaison, critical path maintenance and general administration.
WHAT YOU’LL BE DOING
- Provide effective administration support to the product team and maintain accurate filing.
- Working with the product team, you will ensure the approval process runs smoothly and maintain strong relationships with all suppliers.
- Maintain critical path and understand key assumptions behind the critical path.
- Maintain and manage the sample library, ensuring all samples are easily readily available for selection meetings and develop product knowledge.
- Aware of current trends within activewear and actively follow relevant blogs and social media channels.
- To support the garment tech in fitting samples by taking notes, chasing results and filing as required.
- Develop an understanding of weekly sales and line reports to assist the b&m team in identifying trading risks and opportunities.
- To provide all necessary ad-hoc analysis as required by the buyer such as competitive shops.
- Where appropriate, attend supplier meetings and take minutes when required.
- Assist in acting on trade recommendations quickly and efficiently as requested by the team.
- Understand key sales, profit and margin drivers across the business and the impact of your role on these.
- Excellent time management skills with the ability to prioritise own workload with proven administrative ability
- Excellent problem solver and decision maker – always focusing on solutions
- Strong communications skills with the ability to communicate effectively at all levels
- A self-motivator who is enthusiastic and keen to progress and develop
- Active team player who constantly contributes and supports other members
- Excellent PC skills (Microsoft Word & Excel) with an emphasis on attention to detail and accuracy
- Previous experience as BAA
WHAT WE OFFER
- Competitive salary, based on experience
- 25 days annual leave + 8 public holidays
- Pension Scheme
- Oner Active discount for clothing
- Start-up culture: the chance to make a real impact, to learn a lot and to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Healthy office snacks and fruit
- Annual learning and development budget
- Health cash back scheme