Vestiaire Collective is the leading global online marketplace for desirable pre-loved fashion. Our mission is to transform the fashion industry for a more sustainable future by empowering our community to promote the circular fashion movement. Vestiaire was founded in 2009 and is headquartered in Paris with offices in London, Berlin, New York, Singapore and Hong Kong and warehouses in Tourcoing (France), Crawley (UK), Hong Kong and New York.
We currently have a diverse global team of 800 employees representing more than 50 nationalities. Our values are community, activism, transparency, dedication and greatness. We are proud to be a BCorp. Vestiaire Collective is looking for a German Speaking Customer Service Representative to join our Customer Care team. Full time permanent contract, based in Paris or Berlin About the role
Customer Service quality is one of Vestiaire Collective's priorities that will resonate with you, making you an attentive, empathetic, caring, friendly and helpful team member, who supports external clients via email and sometimes phone, as well as being an asset to the internal colleagues.
Always aiming to deliver outstanding support to our community and going above and beyond in your day-to-day duties. You will be in charge of highly sensitive or viral customer complaints. What you'll be doing
Who you are
- Answering requests and complaints from customers and prospects of Vestiaire Collective, mainly by email and chat but sometimes over the phone.
- Going the extra mile to find creative solutions to accommodate customer requests and queries.
- Understanding the issues and needs of our customers, troubleshooting, negotiating and providing information and solutions to customers and doing so with the highest standards of professional customer care.
- Communicating effectively and efficiently with all of our users who are seeking your help or advice.
- Bringing ideas and initiatives to enhance our Customer Service processes, tools and organisation.
What we offer
- At least two years of successful experience in Customer Service.
- Perfect command of written and spoken German & English. A third language is a plus.
- Passionate about the world of fashion and luxury, you understand the customer requirements of the sector.
- A strong level of ownership for your personal success in reaching your targets on a daily basis.
- You enjoy working in a dynamic fast paced environment where you are ready to step outside your comfort zone from time to time.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, sense of service and teamwork.
- Flexibility, reactivity and ability to adapt your work to peaks in activity.
- Rigor and organizational skills.
- A meaningful job with an impact on the way people consume fashion and promote sustainability
- The possibility to work remotely 50% of your time
- The opportunity to do career defining work in a fast growing French-born scale up
- The possibility to work as part of a global diverse team with more than 50 nationalities
- 2 days to help Project - reinforcing your activist journey and volunteer for an association
- Significant investment in your learning and growth
- Competitive compensation and benefits package
- Full time permanent contract
- Can be based in Paris or Berlin
- Monday to Friday, full time role 9AM to 5PM or 10AM to 6PM
Vestiaire Collective is an equal opportunities employer