Collection Development BOSS Menswear Shirt & Neckwear
At HUGO BOSS, you have the opportunity to contribute your personality, ideas and creativity - because only when we break new ground together can we create something unique. Become part of our team of more than 14.000 employees worldwide and shape your future/drive your future/drive your growth, at HUGO BOSS!
HUGO BOSS Ticino SA, sited in Coldrerio Switzerland, masters the fashion flow for all the Brands of the product groups Shirt & Neckwear, Knitwear, Bodywear & Hosiery, Footwear & Accessories supported by a Business Services Unit.
Sited within our Shirt & Neckwear Product Division the candidate will support the Creative Technical Product Development Team and will be in charge of the following tasks:
What you can expect:
- Create and develop design concepts in line with creative strategic direction;
- Define technical specifications of style including creating technical sketches;
- Monitor internally and externally the product development process to ensure style, fit, quality, and on time sample delivery;
- Define the set up of the Made to Measure Collection in collaboration with the Creative Department in the Head Quarter;
- Source and develop new fabrics and trimmings, focusing on sustainable products;
- Request, evaluate and approve buying price;
- Manage precisely and timely all style related data in PLM.
- Degree in Fashion Design, or Clothing/Textile Technology and at least 3/4 years of work experience in a similar role;
- Solid knowledge of product innovations and development process;
- Professional knowledge of MS-Office and Creative Suite (Illustrator etc.), as well as knowledge in 3D Product Creation Software eg. CLO 3D;
- Fluent in English, German and/or Italian would be a plus;
- Ability to prioritize multiple tasks in a fast-paced environment and the flexibility to manage and adapt to change;
- Team player able to work within a cross-functional team with strong organizational and communicational skills.
- International, multilingual and inspirational working environment (digital and innovation focused);
- Company focus on welfare and balance between business and personal life:
- Health and Safety constant support and Fitness space.
We are a global company with our employees representative of the world at large. Our inclusive culture embraces each person's authenticity and individuality. We are committed to equal employment opportunity. And we believe our equitable work environment helps unleash your full potential and inspires you to thrive.
HUGO BOSS is one of the leading companies in the upper premium segment of the global apparel market with some 14,000 employees around the world. Diversity is what shapes our company and makes us strong. People from a wide range of different nationalities put their knowledge, skills and experience to work for HUGO BOSS. This ensures an impressive variety of ideas and solutions. What unites us is our passion for our products and pride in our work.
Our vision is to be the most desirable premium fashion & lifestyle brand, and therefore we put our customers at the heart of everything we do.
In order to address customers clearly and consistently, we offer two brands: BOSS and HUGO. While they are clearly distinguishable from each other in terms of their individual attributes and target customer, both brands embody our values of quality and fit, innovation and sustainability.
If you are looking for an exciting opportunity to advance your career as an expert or executive and are passionate about the fashion and lifestyle industry, you’ve come to the right place. Take the next step and find the perfect job for you.
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalised job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert