Out and raging?
Ready to up your game?
Then read on....
Are you an up-and-coming Sales Assistant who knows (and loves) Charles Jeffrey LOVERBOY as a brand?
We’re looking for that special someone who will support our Sales Director in achieving our sales targets, building and nurturing client relationships and ensuring optimisation of business in-season whilst being nothing but fabulous.
If this sounds like a fun challenge to you then let’s have a look at…
What your day to day will look like
- You’ll be responsible for account management & customer relationship management
- Performing seasonal budget forecasting by region (and door)
- Working hand in hand with our Sales Director on international commercial strategy & business planning
- Part of your role will be diary management, market preparation, and conducting showroom sales (London, Milan, Paris)
- Updating databases and company systems on a regular basis – accuracy is key!
- Overseeing seasonal order process from order taking, to processing, checking, and confirming final order book to Brand
- Running seasonal In-store product trainings to retailers, and work with key customer marketing teams on tailored initiatives to support brand visibility and performance
- Analysing, recording and acting on sell through results optimizing in season sales and performance (swaps, re-orders…)
- Identifying opportunities to grow with and service key partners through exclusive capsules and/or special projects (highlights, pop ups, installations, events…)
- Working closely with all internal support teams to provide optimum service and smooth communication between Tomorrow and Brand
- Feedback market intelligence to merchandise team through deep dive end of season reporting, competitor analysis, and support with development and updates of seasonal range plan
What you need to succeed
- 2-3 years in fashion wholesale experience with a passion for sales and building relationships
- You have a track record of generating sales
- You love to talk to people and you’re good at it
- You’re excellent in Excel – you’ve done reporting in the past and you have strong analytical skills
- You’re a problem solver, no task is too big for you even when things get busy
Even better if….
- You have experience selling in international markets and speaking multiple languages
Charles Jeffrey LOVERBOY is the fashion house founded by glaswegian designer Charles Jeffrey. Its visual identity is steeped in Jeffrey’s autobiographical primary research, with collections anchored by Charles’ personal styling codes, as well as those of his friends and collaborators. The result is a potent clash of references both subcultural and traditional, scottish and pagan, rooted in queer culture & interpreted through an illustrative & experimental approach to design.
“Over the last 5 years, LOVERBOY has cultivated its own strong visual language – I’m looking for someone who loves that world and wants to contribute to expanding it and communicating it to our ever increasing global community through purity and authenticity of practice ”
Charles Jeffrey, Creative Director