Wholesale Customer Support
Triple Wimbledon champion Fred Perry founded his brand in 1952. He was the son of a cotton spinner, who played and fought his way through, always with style – and despite the establishment. Today, Fred Perry is a global community of over 370 employees, all inspired by the Laurel Wreath and what it represents
Proactively analyse delivery data and problem solve to support Fred Perry and our customer relationships. To become the focal point of Customer Service communication for your designated markets.
- Enter all customer orders onto our system by the given deadlines, giving support to your colleagues were necessary
- Ensure sales order details on the system are constantly updated, including the deletion of withdrawn styles
- Support your Business Development Manager by processing and tracking orders, and providing administration support when required
- Raise invoices and ensure that they are transmitted in a timely manner to the customer base
- Authorise faulty stock returns from customers, and in conjunction with Credit Control issue credit notes.
- Liaise with Logistics to ensure the warehouse is notified about customer’s special labelling, packaging and delivery requirements
- Prepare any export shipping documentation including invoices, certificates of origin, packing lists and proforma invoices
- Provide support to team members and cover for vacations and undertake any duties that are assigned to you that fit your skill set
- Excellent communication skills (written and verbal) and relationship development
- Effective and pro-active problem solver
- Highly organised and detail oriented
- Experience working in a customer service environment
- Intermediate to Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Excel (desired)
As we continue to work in a more flexible way, the Head Office acts a brand hub, where we can all connect and collaborate with one another. This role is a mix of office based (London) and remote working. We will expect the employee to come into the office regularly for face-to-face meetings and to work alongside their team on collaborative projects.
We are proud to offer a wide range of benefits to all our staff, and continue to reassess what our community needs from us to thrive. We don’t want to be a good company to work for, we want to be a great one. Here are some things we currently offer:
- Annual performance-related bonus
- Competitive salary, reviewed every year
- Generous staff discount and regular sample sales
- Generous pension scheme with 8.5% company contribution
- Option to buy an extra 5 days holiday annually
- Enhanced maternity and paternity packages
- Life insurance
- Private healthcare
- Cycle to work scheme
- Early finish Fridays
- Season ticket loan
- 25 days annual leave plus Bank Holidays
- Annual Birthday vouchers
- Regular opportunities to attend gigs / events
We actively welcome applications from people of all different backgrounds. Your CV will be submitted to hiring managers with all personal details hidden to ensure anonymity.