Associate RTW Designer
Veronica Beard is seeking a skilled and creative Associate Women’s Designer to join our RTW team. The position is based in our NYC Corporate office and reports to the Senior Design Director.
- Be part of the design team to create a well-balanced, cohesive, and on-brand collection each season (10 deliveries/year)
- Research trends and inspiration as directed by the creative directors
- Work on the entire design process from sketching, flats, developing tech packs, and fittings in collaboration with the design team.
- Create and update CADs along with a detailed tech pack for development with factories
- Daily communication with domestic and international factories
- Attend all fit sessions and help solve problems that may occur at proto or market sample development
- Ensure all information is accurately recorded for production
- 4+ years of related experience
- Hands on team player
- Strong sketching ability
- Excellent sense of style and color
- Detail oriented, organized, and strong problem-solving skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Office, Adobe Photoshop, and Adobe Illustrator
- PLM experience a plus
At Veronica Beard, we are committed to creating and maintaining a workplace where every single employee can thrive and feel valued. As a company, we firmly believe that there is strength in diversity. We seek to recruit talent from a variety of perspectives and backgrounds and are actively seeking candidates with a dedication to advancing equity, inclusion, and racial and social justice in their work.
Veronica Beard is committed to an environment of mutual respect and is an EEO/Affirmative Action Employer. No employee or applicant is discriminated against because of race, color, sex (including pregnancy), age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, parental status, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.