Overseas Production Assistant
Veronica Beard is looking for an Overseas Production Assistant. The individual will be responsible for the communication and follow up on every aspect of the Overseas Production process. This position is based in our NYC office and reports directly to the Production Manager.
- Support Production Manager with overseas production.
- Communicate—alongside Manager-- with overseas partners through weekly WIP reports.
- Track and log in pre-production samples and pass off to Tech Design for weekly fittings.
- Review all production fit samples against BOM before weekly fittings.
- Follow up with vendors for shipment documents, review packing slips, and confirm shipments in ERP system.
- Log, code and submit all production invoices for approval.
- Track and analyze bulk shipping and duty invoices.
- Attend weekly fittings, production meetings and maintain notes.
- Distribute and update seasonal BOMs.
- Partner with Product Development on bulk trim approvals.
- Organize and maintain seasonal trim binders.
- Issue and maintain bulk garment purchase orders.
- Facilitate with data entry into ERP system
- Review and approve care labels.
- Create and communicate UPC data to vendors and approve final layouts.
- Organize TOP closet and keep track of TOP sample log.
- Send TOPs to the warehouse quarterly.
- Entry level knowledge of fashion production/ product life cycle.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Computer literacy (Microsoft Office and Outlook)
- Self-starter, detail oriented with good problem-solving skills.
At Veronica Beard, we are committed to creating and maintaining a workplace where every single employee can thrive and feel valued. As a company, we firmly believe that there is strength in diversity. We seek to recruit talent from a variety of perspectives and backgrounds and are actively seeking candidates with a dedication to advancing equity, inclusion, and racial and social justice in their work.
Veronica Beard is committed to an environment of mutual respect and is an EEO/Affirmative Action Employer. No employee or applicant is discriminated against because of race, color, sex (including pregnancy), age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, parental status, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.