Full Time Stylist
STAUD Clothing, headquartered in Los Angeles, CA, has an opening for a Full Time Stylist at its Soho, NYC store location.
STAUD is a ready to wear line offering chic essentials and stand-alone pieces designed and created in downtown LA. STAUD was founded in downtown Los Angeles in 2015 by Sarah Staudinger and George Augusto on a commitment to producing accessible, yet innovative pieces for the contemporary woman.
Our collections are created for those that want beautiful accessibly priced clothes and ready to wear collections that forgo trend for timelessness.
The goal? No nonsense, high style. We want to create a line of modern classics, refined pieces that reflect both an eye toward the future and a nostalgia for old school elegance. Clean, feminine lines, flattering cuts and only the finest materials - our intent is to design sophisticated, attainable clothing and accessories, without ever sacrificing quality or creativity. Instead, each piece is meant to elevate and enhance, pairing perfectly with everything from a pair of sneakers to a treasured dress shoe.
Working closely with a collective of manufacturers, STAUD continues to defy expectation – pushing the boundaries of the bland, to produce designs that are stunning but simple, unique but uncomplicated - and as well priced, as they are well made.
STAUD offers a health care plan to include medical coverage, dental care, vision insurance and a matching 401k plan.
STAUD Inc. is a fast-growing, fast-paced brand making waves in the fashion industry. We are looking for an experienced Stylist to join our NYC store. The stylist acts a brand ambassador with a passion in going above and beyond to enhance client experience.
- Provide exceptional customer services and outstanding styling experiences
- Achieve personal and company sales goals
- Build lasting relationships with customers by following up on purchases
- Be an entrepreneur, grow sales through appointment based selling
- Maintain visual merchandising standards on a daily basis
- Assist with the execution of floor sets
- Follow all procedures in the POS systems for ringing up sales
- Assist any back of house tasks
Prerequisite Knowledge, Skills, and Education
- Passionate in fashion, styling and customer services
- Able to drive personal business and work as a team
- Able to prioritize multiple tasks
- Proven experience in driving sales and meeting sales goals
- Strong clienteling background
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Able to work flexible schedule including weekends, holidays
Physical and Mental Requirements
- Standing and sitting for extended periods of time
- Lifting up to 25 pounds in a safe and prudent manner
- Ability to easily move throughout sales floor and store with ease
- Ability to read, write, and understand English
- Ability to effectively interact with others internally and externally
- Ability to utilize office equipment in a safe and prudent manner, including a copy machine, fax machine, computer, telephone, and other general office equipment that may be used regularly
- Ability to kneel, crouch, bend, push, pull, stoop, and lift above shoulders
- Ability to work with many different personalities
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Correctable vision and hearing
- Ability to work on-site, full-time
Job Type: Full-Time, Non-Exempt