Trade Compliance Coordinator
- Wayne, New Jersey, United States
- Closing date
- 16 Oct 2022
- Logistics & Supply Chain
- Coordinator / Executive
The Trade Compliance Coordinator will be responsible for overseeing the delivery of incoming goods and ensuring they comply with customs regulations by tracking and documenting shipments, communication with brands and broker agents, categorizing shipments by tariff coding system, and reviewing coordinating documentation for accuracy.
KERING Trade Compliance Coordinator
Job Family: Supply Chain - Warehousing & Logistics - Distribution
Job Title: Trade Compliance Coordinator
Location: Wayne, NJ
A global Luxury group, Kering manages the development of a series of renowned Maisons in Fashion, Leather Goods, and Jewelry: Gucci, Saint Laurent, Bottega Veneta, Balenciaga, Alexander McQueen, Brioni, Boucheron, Pomellato, Dodo, Qeelin, as well as Kering Eyewear. By placing creativity at the heart of its strategy, Kering enables its Maisons to set new limits in terms of their creative expression while crafting tomorrow's Luxury in a sustainable and responsible way. We capture these beliefs in our signature: "Empowering Imagination."
HOW YOU WILL CONTRIBUTE
- Coordinate paperwork and documentation necessary to comply with tariff and customs regulations
- Prepare and review customs related documents and broker invoices to ensure accurate coordination with freight carriers, broker agents and brand partners
- Maintain and update electronic files and shipping logs
- Evaluate all import and export transportation to ensure the timely customs release and delivery of all cargo and receivables
- Track and trace shipments to ensure timely delivery
- Manage email correspondence for departmental mailbox with key players both internal and external to support with Vendor, Logistics and Retail Operations
- Providing support as needed to the Import/Export department
WHO YOU ARE
- Bachelor's Degree
- 2-3 years of experience in Import/ Export, Customs Brokerage/Freight Forwarding including knowledge of Harmonized Tariff classification, and Import & Export requirements for international shipping
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal, with the ability to communicate effectively with internal and external stakeholders at all levels of seniority
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment with tight deadlines, whilst maintaining a pro-active approach
- Ability to work effectively and independently
- Advanced proficiency in all Microsoft office packages; Excel, PowerPoint a must; PowerBI a plus
- Organization and attention to detail a must
Kering Americas Inc.
A world leader in apparel and accessories, Kering develops an ensemble of powerful Luxury and Sport & Lifestyle brands. By ‘empowering imagination’ in the fullest sense, Kering encourages its brands to reach their potential, in the most sustainable manner. Present in more than 120 countries, the Group generated revenues of more than €11.5 billion in 2015 and had more than 38,000 employees at year end.
Talent is craftsmanship that is born when creative geniuses and artisans collaborate. Luxury talent at Kering is about having a bold vision which empowers confidence and creates beauty.
Kering empowers its employees to fulfil their potential and creativity by fostering their skills and performance in the most imaginative and sustainable manner for the long term.
Talent is the energy that powers our Group.
40, rue de Sèvres
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalised job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert