About Gap Inc.
Our brands bridge the gaps we see in the world. Old Navy democratizes style to ensure everyone has access to quality fashion at every price point. Athleta unleashes the potential of every woman, regardless of body size, age or ethnicity. Banana Republic believes in sustainable luxury for all. And Gap inspires the world to bring individuality to modern, responsibly made essentials.
This simple idea-that we all deserve to belong, and on our own terms-is core to who we are as a company and how we make decisions. Our teamis made up of thousands of people across the globe who take risks, think big, and do good for our customers, communities, and the planet. Ready to learn fast, create with audacity and lead boldly? Join our team.About the Role
In this role you will be responsible for providing HR support that results in an engaged workforce and a more productive business. You will be responsible for supporting people strategies, responding to day-to-day HR activities for the clients, executing talent management efforts and partnering with key Gap Inc. HR solution centers (Talent Management, Employee Relations, Recruiting, Total Rewards, etc.) to deliver results against the people strategies.What You'll Do
Who You Are
- Support the HR team on people and organizational issues: demonstrating resourcefulness to achieve desired outcomes
- Actively support the HR team to advise leaders in x function(s) on people and organization decisions and change management efforts
- Implement strategies which improve employee engagement year over year, as measured through the continuous listening process;
- Analyze HR metrics to identify business opportunities working with the HR team to implement solutions
- Execute talent management and succession planning activities within the business
- Partner with the HR team, Talent Acquisition and Learning Development to implement talent strategies
- Deploy appropriate retention strategies to promote organizational stability
Benefits at Gap Inc.
- General knowledge of HR practices including benefits, compensation, employment law, employee/labor relations, talent management and learning and development
- Well developed interpersonal skills, demonstrated ability to partner and build relationships
- Good communicator; good listening skills and problem solver
- Understanding of concepts and procedures specific to own subject areas
- Merchandise discount for our brands: 50% off regular-priced merchandise at Gap, Banana Republic, Old Navy and Athleta, 30% off at Outlet
- Telehealth: Live on-demand video visits with a physician 24/7
- Access to specially negotiated discounted rates for Vision and Dental care
- Safe & Clean Environment
- Incentive Based Pay
- Climate Controlled Environment
- Opportunity to convert to Full Time
- Weekly Pay
Gap Inc. is an equal-opportunity employer and is committed to providing a workplace free from harassment and discrimination. We are committed to recruiting, hiring, training and promoting qualified people of all backgrounds, and make all employment decisions without regard to any protected status. We have received numerous awards for our long-held commitment to equality and will continue to foster a diverse and inclusive environment of belonging. This year, we've been named as one of the Best Places to Work by the Humans Rights Campaign for the fourteenth consecutive year and have been included in the 2019 Bloomberg Gender-Equality Index for the second year in a row. US Candidates - Non NYC
Please note that effective, June 30, 2022, Gap Inc. will no longer require any of its employees to wear face masks or require proof of COVID vaccination, unless required by local or state/provincial mandates or as part of Gap Inc's quarantine guidelines after being exposed to or testing positive for COVID. Therefore, please disregard any language in any job posting that refers to Gap Inc.'s face mask and proof of vaccination policy as said policy is no longer effective.US Candidates - NYC
Beginning December 27, 2021 the City of New York requires all employees in the City who work on site to provide proof that they are fully vaccinated against COVID-19, unless an exemption from the vaccine requirement is approved due to an accommodation for a disability, a sincerely held religious belief or other legally protected basis (including status as a victim of domestic violence, stalking or sex offenses).