The Specialist will partner with global & regional teams to assist in developing Digital content strategy and optimizing content performance across all Digital Commerce channels (22+ sites).
This role is responsible for providing site insights and strategic objectives to inform 360 marketing planning from campaign ideation to execution on the site to post-campaign performance and site optimization. This position serves as the connection point, driving cross-functional alignment, between Digital, Brand and Creative teams, as well as with Regional eCommerce, SEO and Merchandising teams. Key Accountabilities: Content Planning
Content Project Management & Process
- Create clear and concise site content briefs centered on business/client needs and insights, explaining site objectives, scope, phasing, and regional variations
- Own the entire brief life cycle: from inception, cross functional alignment and communication, clear writing of the brief, providing brief agenda, overseeing the brief kickoff, then partnering with authors team to final execution
- Assist in the development of site layout and linking strategy for home page and collection/initiative landing pages and browse grids, defining how and where content lives on site to optimize user experience and drive Omnichannel KPIs.
- Map visual layout blueprints to clearly showcase site content plans. Review mapping closely with digital operations/authoring/creative teams to guide site publishing
Site Optimization & Performance
- Ensure projects are kicked off with Site Operations and Publishing teams and there is clarity on scope and site journey, sku launches, re-directs and regional changes
- Owner of brief kick offs, wireframe routing and PDF layouts with cross functional partners, consolidating feedback and relaying valid feedback to Creative
- Work with Project Management to ensure timing and tasks are assigned for each brief, and briefs are scheduled with phasing in Wrike
- Responsible for all regional communication and questions, responding in a timely manner
- Monitor site content performance weekly and share findings/hypotheses and optimization proposals with Digital team. Work with Digital Ops and Publishing team to implement site optimizations
- Leverage data and insights from Merch, UX and Analytics teams to influence 360 marketing planning and briefing decisions
- Partner with Digital Optimization team to implement content/optimization tests. Review test results and implement test winners
- 3+ years work experience in eCommerce/ Digital Marketing (at least 2+ years in eCommerce Content or Operations)
- Should possess a blend of editorial, strategic, and creative abilities
- Prior experience with Adobe Experience Manager (AEM) web content management system or another leading content management system preferred
- Must have strong process orientation and attention to detail needed to lead efforts to improve go-to-market processes across website campaign operations, proactively bring forward and solve for areas of opportunity, and influence across stakeholder groups in the organization to establish new processes where needed.
- Must have prior experience in eCommerce and be a subject matter expert with direct experience being responsible for website creative campaign operations across devices (desktop, mobile, tablet)
- Must understand HTML, CSS and other web development concepts
- Must have basic understanding of Digital Asset Management concepts
- Must have experience with web analytics tools, such as Content Square, Omniture & Google Analytics
- Strong project management expertise including excellent multi-tasking, prioritization and organization skills
- Strong detail orientation with ability to see / maintain strategic perspective
The hiring range for this position ranges from $71,910 - $97,290. The rate of pay offered will be dependent upon
candidates' relevant skills and experience.