Brand Development Executive
We believe a significant opportunity for Lavenham lies in partnerships with a select group of opinion leading wholesale customers, other Brands, and key partners who have the means to tell our story to their audience. That is at the heart of this role.
Your approach will be Brand first and project lead, bringing the best of the Lavenham Brand to the fore, underpinned by the consistent product produced at our factory.
You will be the project manager of our collaboration projects – working with some of the most exciting Brands and creatives in the world. Working with the relevant internal and external stakeholders to ensure each project meets our strategic goals and is delivered to the highest standards on time.
- You will be responsible for the prompt completion of all wholesale orders within each season’s selling window
- Feeding back key market insights to stimulate and support key Brand and product decisions will be crucial
- You will own the seasonal Sales reporting process, working closely with our digital sales tools and other Sales teams to create a clear and insightful reports
- Woking closely with the Digital Marketing Executive you will project manage production of all sales tools relating to the wholesale channel.
- You will be challenged to think outside of traditional wholesale customers and find opportunities for brand expansion through avenues such as Marketplaces; non-fashion retail and areas yet to be defined
You will need to self-start, keep Brand at the forefront of all your activity, and help us navigate into the next chapter of the Lavenham story.
This role will primarily be based from the Lavenham showroom (Mount Pleasant, London WC1), with provision to also work from home (WFH), details of the WFH structure should be discussed with your line manager.
Throughout the year you will be required to travel to and spend time at our Factory (Sudbury, Suffolk), and ‘in the market’ at specific times of the year. This travel will be covered by the company.