THE ROLE & THE TEAM
As Customer Care Specialist for the Italian Market you are responsible to handle our inbound customer requests via phone, email and chat.INCLUSIVE BY DESIGN
At Zalando, our vision is to be the starting point for fashion - one that is inclusive by design. We only assess candidates based on qualifications, merit, and business needs. We welcome applications from people of all gender identities, sexual orientations, personal expressions, racial identities, ethnicities, religious beliefs, and disability statuses. We only want to know why you're great for this role, so please avoid including your picture, age, and marital status in your CV as well.
We want to provide you with a great candidate experience. Please feel free to inform us of any accommodations you may need, so we can best support and assist you throughout the hiring process.
do.BETTER - our diversity & inclusion strategy: https://corporate.zalando.com/en/diversity-inclusion
Our employee resource groups: https://corporate.zalando.com/en/diversity-inclusion/our-employee-resource-groupsWHY YOU SHOULD BE INTERESTED...
WE'D LOVE TO MEET YOU IF...
- Help and support our customers, give advice and respond to diverse customer inquiries including payment queries, ordering process, return process and general questions
- Find solution even in challenging cases
- Think further and take the right conclusion from our customer's feedback and actively support the improvement of our customer service
- Regardless of your background, you are customer focused and passionate about excellent customer service
- Fluent in Italian in written and spoken form, you always find the right words in every situation. You also possess good English skills
- Basic knowledge of MS Office and general computer skills
- Learn and develop through our extensive Zalando training platform
- Support from an international team of experts; mentoring and professional development opportunities
- 2 days paid leave per year for volunteering
- Minimum of 27 holiday days per year
- Fixed working hours between Mo-Fr 7 am - 8 pm with weekly shift changes
- Relocation assistance available - subject to prior agreement
- Hybrid working model with 60% remote per week
- Opportunity to work from abroad for 30 (working) days per year
- Access to the employee shares program
- 40% shopping discount on fashion & beauty products shipped and sold by Zalando, and 30% discount on Zalando Lounge
- Supported transition into and out of parental leave, with a buddy and re-onboarding plan
- 3 fully-paid child sick days per year
Zalando Lounge is an online shopping club for fashion and lifestyle products in 14 countries. We offer our members daily, time-limited sale campaigns with discounts of up to 75% off the recommended retail price. Our strength lies in our focus on fashion: from sought-after labels to niche brands - we make sure to meet the fashion taste of all our customers. Working with our brand partners, we pioneer innovative supply-chain and production processes, and offer them an impactful and smart solution, creating a new way to shop for fashion - and a new way to sell it.
Our values: https://jobs.zalando.com/en/our-founding-mindset
do.More - our sustainability strategy: https://corporate.zalando.com/en/sustainability
Follow us on Instagram: instagram.com/insidezalandoPlease note that all applications must be completed using the online form - we do not accept applications via email.