At Burberry, we believe creativity opens spaces. Our purpose is to unlock the power of imagination to push boundaries and open new possibilities for our people, our customers and our communities. This is the core belief that has guided Burberry since it was founded in 1856 and is central to how we operate as a company today.
We aim to provide an environment for creative minds from different backgrounds to thrive, bringing a wide range of skills and experiences to everything we do. As a purposeful, values-driven brand, we are committed to being a force for good in the world as well, creating the next generation of sustainable luxury for customers, driving industry change and championing our communities. JOB PURPOSE
Partnering with the merchant teams and Regional VM team to ensure the alignment of product with core VM principles from the showroom to all points of sale.RESPONSIBILITIES
- Visual merchandising concept development of shop window and in-store display
- Lead the team for all interior changeovers and installations - window, in-store arrangement, prop handling etc.
- Implement VM directives according to company guidelines and ensure window and in-store displays deliver brand image
- Visit stores on a regular basis to ensure presentations, guidelines and standards are being maintained and achieved
- Involved in renovation and new stores openings
Burberry is an Equal Opportunities Employer and as such, treats all applications equally and recruits purely on the basis of skills and experience.
- Diploma in Visual Merchandising or fashion related disciplines
- Minimum 8 years visual merchandising experience in fashion retail industry; preferably with luxury brands
- Excellent leadership, communication and interpersonal skills
- Team player and be able to work independently
- Self motivated and able to work under pressure
- Strong interest in VM and with hands-on VM experience
- Ensure all the works are delivered on time and within budget
- Good command of English and Chinese